Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rapture Origins

Rapture Origins: Full Character List

a part of “Rapture Origins”, a fictional universe by hollywood.

The time is 1945. The place, a city submerged at the bottom of the sea. Will you leave life as you once knew it for a chance at something more?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rapture Origins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rapture Origins: Full Character List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hollywood on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:11 pm

This topic is a work in progress list of all playable characters for the roleplay Rapture Origins. Please neither players involved nor anyone interested post in this topic. If you are apart of the roleplay and do not see your character listed here, either comment in the main OOC thread or privately message me. If you are NOT apart of the roleplay and would like to join, please see the roleplay posted here: roleplay/rapture-origins

I will be adding characters to this list in no particular order.

Image BARBARA FOX
Gossip Columnist | 35 Years Old | Female
FC: Lucille Ball

Barbara Fox is a reporter for the Rapture Tribune and writes the popular gossip column 'Word Around Rapture' under the alias Betty Mae Monae. Once a successful journalist on the surface, she was outed to the public as a homosexual and subsequently sought Andrew Ryan out to ask entrance to Rapture in order to return to acclaim as a writer. Within the city, she flourishes as a credited journalist and wields a great power with her gossip column in which she can build up or destroy anyone she wishes. Or, so she thinks. . .

Image JAMES VAUGHN
Director | 25 Years Old | Male
FC: Ben Wishaw

Here is where a synopsis of the character will go once there is one available. The rest of this is just filler space to see how everything is going to look once it's completed. Fun fact: dogs' tongues are cleaner than people's. No? You don't say. Have you ever taken a microscope and looked at a dog's tongue to compare? Where did I even originally hear that from? It was a joke some on TV show. I hope you realize I'm just typing this nonsense out for good fun instead of using that Lorem Ipsum or whatever it is.

Image CORDELIA DEVEREUX
Doctor | 39 Years Old | Female
FC: Katharine Hepburn

Dr. Cordelia Devereux is not the average woman of her day. Fiercely pursuing her medical degree on the surface in a time where a female doctor was completely unheard of, Cordelia successfully was able to graduate from a reputable university as an M.D. However, she was never able to get licensed or recognized by any board in order to practice medicine professionally. With a family to take care of and out of options, Cordelia, her husband Edward, and their daughter Dorothy traveled to Rapture in order to live in a city without bias. Here, Cordelia not only has her own practice, but excels as a leading medical expert among the scientific communities in Rapture.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hollywood
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Promethean World Builder Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!