Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Neighborhood

The Neighborhood - Covers

a part of “The Neighborhood”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

Some of the most evasive individuals are intertwined together by unlucky coincidence.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Neighborhood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Neighborhood - Covers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:05 pm

In this thread we will solidify the characters' covers in this neighborhood. I didn't assign covers to anyone in particular, but it might be smart for anyone who's doing something kind of illegal to have one. Just saying.

Please try not to discuss your cover here, only post the sheet below. Use the OOC or PM to discuss with your partner any collaborative details. Thanks so much!

Below is the sheet:
Code: Select all
[center][img]Large gif or image[/img][/center]
[center][color=#yourcolor][size=300][font=microsoft sans serif]Agent's Name[/font][/size][/color]

[hr][/hr]
[size=250][font=microsoft sans serif]Cover Name[/font][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[b]Cover name:[/b]
[b]Cover career:[/b]
[b]Cover history:[/b]

[b]Time in the neighborhood thus far:[/b]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[b]Code Phrase for Blown Cover:[/b]

[b]Code Phrase for Compromised Partner:[/b]

[b]Code Phrase for Emergency Evacuation:[/b]

[b]Code Phrase for Strike Team:[/b]
Last edited by supertoastgirl on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Neighborhood - Covers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:11 pm

Hedda Moxlee

Emma Wallerman

Cover name: Emma Lee Wallerman
Cover career: Freelance writer, focus on weddings and engagements
Cover history: Born in Metamora, Ohio. One Sibling. Older brother named Jackson West Cooper. 5 years her senior. Currently lives in Oymyakon, Siberia working on research. Communication is infrequent. Parents deceased. Tragic car accident when Emma was 17. Attended University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, where she met Alan.

Time in the neighborhood thus far: Recently moved to neighborhood to start a family with her husband, Alan.

Code Phrase for Blown Cover:
"Looks like it might rain today."
"I hope you brought an umbrella."
"Would prefer a poncho."

Code Phrase for Compromised Partner:
"I think my husband is staying late."
"Will he be home in time for dinner?"
"No."

Code Phrase for Emergency Evacuation:
"I think I might have to bring my car into the shop."
"Do you need a ride?"
"I'll grab an Uber."

Code Phrase for Strike Team:
"My brother is coming to town."
"When?"
"[Insert Time], I can't wait to see him again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Neighborhood - Covers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Heather Davidson

Isabella Jacobs

Cover name: Isabella Jacobs
Cover career: Stay at home mom
Cover history: Newly married couple, new mother, family lives in Georgia, two older brothers, both parents living, is really working on her GED but tells her neighbors that it's online school through Arizona State University, pursuing an Education Degree.

Time in the neighborhood thus far: Six Months

"I think I'm ready for lunch."
"No worries, I'll just call my mother."
"Honey, I think I left the oven on."

"I missed a call from my father."
"It feels like it's going to rain."
"You need to straighten your tie, babe."

"The babysitter just called, we need to get home."
"I just want to get you alone."
"Did you forget your wallet at home?"

N/A.

Jackson Isenburg

Michael Sheffield

Cover name: Michael Sheffield
Cover career: Accountant
Cover history: Moved to the neighborhood to be closer to his new job, only child, mother diceased, father lives in South Carolina, Graduated from Princeton, Met his partner there.

Time in the neighborhood thus far: Two Months

"I need to call work."
"I'm feeling steak for dinner."
"I had a meeting with my boss today."

"Is my bowtie on straight?"
"Let's go get drinks."
"You brought your umbrella, right?"

"I have to finish a project for work."
"I have to check this email."
"I wish I had remembered my sunglasses."

"Did you set Terminator to record?"
"I think I left Hercules in the backyard."
"I need to call my father back."
Find out who you are, and do it on purpose

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!