Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Runefaust

Runefaust

a part of “Runefaust”, a fictional universe by Kalkahnor.

A kingdom lies oblivious to the chaos ready to ensue. It is up to a small group of sell-swords to save this dark fated kingdom. (Caution: Characters accepted by invite ONLY)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Runefaust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Runefaust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kalkahnor on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:16 pm

This Forum is for [O]ut [O]f [C]haracter discussions relating to the "Runefaust" roleplay only. Post any relevant discussions, questions or applicable information here.
Last edited by Kalkahnor on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kalkahnor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Runefaust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marirosa on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 am

/bow
Last edited by marirosa on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

marirosa
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby runeprism on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:58 am

Jeth reporting for duty. o7

runeprism
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_fluffmeister on Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Rednaxela ready and waiting. call me Red for simplicity.
Que encuentres paz, amor, y aventuras en tu camino
May you find peace, love, and adventures on your road through life

the_fluffmeister
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby runeprism on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 pm

since astor is teh guild master of TEH WORLD i decided to name a currency after him. Astons, in plat, gold and silver form will be; plastons, glastons and slastons respectively. 8D. Im a creative genius!

runeprism
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Uhh... Was I supposed to post here? Also, since I haven't been approved yet/don't appear to be getting approved, can I get a sitrep on why I was denied/haven't been approved yet?
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marirosa on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:30 pm

the_fluffmeister wrote:Rednaxela ready and waiting. call me Red for simplicity.

You have an awesome name :)

marirosa
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby runeprism on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Cypher wrote:Uhh... Was I supposed to post here? Also, since I haven't been approved yet/don't appear to be getting approved, can I get a sitrep on why I was denied/haven't been approved yet?

The thread owner intends to keep this RP a private function for the time being. i.e. only accepting requests from people of a long lost RP in the ages of high school some 4 years ago. We decided to resurrect it here, once we have the complete team reassembled then it may open up to others. But again, I don't own the thread so... Its all up to Crack-anor. Sorry Cypher 8(

runeprism
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_fluffmeister on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:45 am

so we got an aproximate timetable on when the rping starts or just whenever the group finishes making their chars? it's been forever since we done Runefaust and i gots an itch to start it up again asafp

the_fluffmeister
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby runeprism on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:34 am

the_fluffmeister wrote:so we got an aproximate timetable on when the rping starts or just whenever the group finishes making their chars? it's been forever since we done Runefaust and i gots an itch to start it up again asafp

Mari and I have posted our intro's, im about to post a followup to mine. Pretty much initiate your post as you see fit at this point. We all need to start off at the coughing raven at some point or another. If not its a game of catch-up y/k?

runeprism
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kalkahnor on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm hoping to get this kicking real soon. Since everyone who is supposed to be playing has part time jobs and some don't have any school.... I dont see why we would have problems with posting. Or making characters by now for that matter... *cough*

Kalkahnor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marirosa on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Kalkahnor wrote:I'm hoping to get this kicking real soon. Since everyone who is supposed to be playing has part time jobs and some don't have any school.... I dont see why we would have problems with posting. Or making characters by now for that matter... *cough*

That's what I would call poor time management.
But if they want to be a part of this they better get their rear in gear, otherwise you might want to look into new players? :/

As for the intros, we can move them to a different section later. On a side note, the intros are a good for while we're waiting for all the players.
And also I suggest we make a thorough and organized description about certain cultural aspects of a place that people might not know, either Runefaust or other places within the roleplay.
For example, the currency. What is the currency of Runefaust? What do people usually do? Population info? Stuff like that. I mean we can all assume the normalcies from generic D&D, but the OTHER details will help people fall into the play setting better. If someone was planning on this already, thanks & awesome! I'll be happy to see it be implemented.
Again, while it's good to be freestyle, it's also better to be a little more organized for a better roleplay experience and everyone can enjoy themselves and not have to worry if someone might have a qualm. (thank goodness for "edit")

Cheers~

marirosa
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby runeprism on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 pm

I claim the Chat Color Dark Red for Jetharius and Dark Green for RaiVeh (when he is introduced) for chat purposes. XD

runeprism
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kalkahnor on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Just as kind of an announcement. If you want to have a conversation in your post. Take after what Jeth and I did. Rather than have a back and forth posting contest to see who can eloquently dance around a subject longer. Go into chat and have it out then copy it from there. We all have each others numbers... >_> shouldn't be hard to get together.

Kalkahnor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marirosa on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:46 am

Text message appointments yes? For the RP chattings :)
I changed my post on the forum. Sephora is seeking Kalkahnor from information she got from the outside through unexpected means. (hehe)
I'll get better at this I promise. lol

marirosa
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marirosa on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 am

I would like to see what was exactly said on the "Merc Call" btw. Maybe an edit on what Kalkahnor did for a Merc Call?

marirosa
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marirosa on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 pm

KALKAHNOOORR I love the fact that there is some oddity to "merc call" but I think we need more roleplayers who will actually respond to it to counterbalance. D: I'm trying to get people too.

marirosa
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marirosa on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Jeth is grumpy.

marirosa
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonrose247 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:03 pm

just wanted to leave a post on here to let the GM know that i have submitted a character. i understand that you might not be accepting any new characters, but at leat look my submitted one over. i will pm the gM when her profile is absoultely finalised becuase as of right now it isn't. i have some background in D&D but i also don't mind reading up on it some more. i love to roleplay and i have some example work on this site: http://kaotherworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6474

my users on there is Kay, Axel Dahn, and Kei Dibble. but that is a sample of some of my work. while some of my pm's will have spelling issues i do use word document in all of my posts before posting. ;) your RP sounds very exciting and i have read a bit of it so far. i am currently unable to see the very 1st posts of the RP for some reason due to some internet quirks.

my submitted character is called Karaglen.
ImageImageImageImageImage

dragonrose247
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dragonrose247 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:58 pm

ok my character Karaglen should be done and i will be using a D&D book for the draconic language. this is all if she is accepted of course. ;) but she is fully done and i hope the GM will look her over and find her worthy. i just wish i knew more about the storyline and the villans becuase i do not intend for a villan that i have in her profile to affect the immediate SL in anyway. she can tend to steal the spotlight on her 1st post, but i assure you that she will be a good team member who can work together with others. :)

dragonrose247
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!