Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zombie Survival!

Zombie Survival!

a part of “Zombie Survival!”, a fictional universe by Vio-Lance.

The world is in utter choas. Zombies have reached a class 3 outbreak level, aproaching 4. The military is in fragments, and all that remains are bands of surviors left out of the only quarentine zone in the Contig. U.S. (DC)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zombie Survival!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Zombie Survival!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/zombie-survival/]Zombie Survival![/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Zombie Survival!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Is anyone going to use this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arige
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 am

I am :P so anyways, I've been needing to ask, is Zombie Survival Guide a novel, a book, or just some random guide thingy? So far I got the whole "zombies taking over the world and a small amount of survivors doing all it takes to survive" plot from this movie called Zombieland xP

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Well, the Zombie Survival Guide is a book written by Max Brooks. It tells what a 'zombie' is, what they're like, how to exterminate and dispose of their bodies, what weapons work and dont work against them, stuff like that. It also tells you how to make your house defenseable, advisable travel conditions and supplies, and where a semi-permenant hideout could possibly be. It's a fun read, just be careful if you're paranoid. I've read it, and kept my katana in easy reach of my bed. Nasty habit, but I cant do anything to break it.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 am

I hate to have to do this but I don't have the time to RP here anymore. It's been great.

Arige

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:26 am

Where did Max Brooks get the idea of the "Zombie survival guide?" and goodbye Arige its been fun surviving with you.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:20 pm

I've never read this zombie survival guide book. Or even heard of it. I've played L4D before, so I get the idea of the zombie apocalypse and all, and I decided to try my hand at RPing it.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Well, L4D is nowhere near the equivilent of the situation of the Zombie Survival guide. If you're really interested, it IS an E-Book. Meaning you can read it online. If I can, I'll try and find a link to it, and post it.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:56 pm

A picture of the Zombie Survival Guide.

I cant find it as an E-Book, you might be able to order it online though, or maybe find it at your local Walden's.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:25 am

I'm not THAT interested in it that I'd be willing to buy it. I was just curious. >_>

Made my first post, zombies ARE attracted to burning things and loud noises, right?

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:10 pm

You guys haven't decided to abandon this, right?

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby at0micb0mb123 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:53 pm

I haven't abandoned it I'm just really busy right now.

at0micb0mb123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:45 am

sorry guys, I'm out. nobody has posted in way too long >_>

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 am

Psh. This thing has been dead. For like....ever.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Really sucks too because I wanted to come back:(

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:19 pm

I know, but if anyone wants to start up again, please, let me know. I'll be happy to join you. Especially if you create a new RP.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm not a particularly good game master, but I'd join again if the idea is done again. I just wanted to give others a chance of moving the story along before I jumped in, except no one did.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:01 pm

I think if someone did it again, I'd like to see a cast of all new characters. Gosh...now I'm going to start piecing together another character!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Can you re-start this one? Maybe make a few changes though.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Open eyed and eared, my friend. Speak your suggestions loud and proud, and I'll do what I can!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!