Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reflections of a Madman

Reflections of a Madman

a part of “Reflections of a Madman”, a fictional universe by MadHatter.

This role play is about the escape of the serial killer, Marseuves Black. It takes place in 1994, in New York City. (Dead)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reflections of a Madman”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Reflections of a Madman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:14 pm

This is where any people involved in this RP can talk about the characters, the story, suggestions, or anything else.

If there are any arguement between people involved, please post it here. And if anyone has any suggestions, please post.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Reflections of a Madman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:12 am

Mm .. Marsueves Black. Isn't that a character from the Ted Dekker novels? Dekker is a bro, I was just wondering.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:32 pm

It might be, I read a lot of books. It just came to me one day and I liked the name.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:14 pm

We are still accepting characters, if anyone wants to join.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Erm...Xavier? I've been quiet 'till this point, but your painfully and horribly godmodding here (Which in it's literal meaning is to control other characters without their consent [ex: Harry shooting Will, which Harry as a character wouldn't do because he is a bit spineless])

And idk, this is up to MadHatter since he's GM, but I was under the impression from his post that you were dead.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Sorry about the godmodding. have tried to edit it out of my earlier posts and will refrain from doing it again.
sorry again guys

Xavier

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabellaDemonte on Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Oh Dear...I do believe my character was controlled a bit. Xavier,if you wouldn't mind could you edit your post so that I may control my character Gracie's reactions?

Thanks
Ara ^.^

ArabellaDemonte
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Fri May 21, 2010 4:33 pm

I havent asked this yet but why did you kill Will, Madhatter?
Also why do you insist on injuring my characters? EG. Shooting Munroe in the alley?

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Fri May 28, 2010 2:28 am

Well, Will was because the character didn't make any sense. He was after me for no reason, and he was apparently off the movie Wanted. Munroe is a good character, which is why he didn't die. Plus, he attacked Marseuves first, so it was self defense. Let me ask you this: If someone attacked you, and you had a gun, wouldn't you shoot them? This isn't a personal vendetta against you, it is just how the story is going.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 pm

I'm wondering if Emily is going to reply anytime.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!