Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget

A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget

a part of “A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

Six close friends go on a road trip. To escape their mundane little town, to hopefully grow closer to the friend they’ve found they fallen for, but they gain the attention of some very dangerous people...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 pm

"A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget"
This is where we all can talk about the RP, and characters. Work things out, ask questions, and even plan something's

Feel free to ask me any questions. I promise, I rarely bite when people don’t want me to. ;3
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☂☀Sunshower☀☂ on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:00 pm

May I reserve another girl? He name is Camila Bliss Farrara.
Nothing is better than a bright, delightful, sunny day!
- ☀☂Sunshower☀☂

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

☂☀Sunshower☀☂
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Hi! IceFoxJess OMG! I remember this! XD
I'll join to :) I hope its okay to have me back on this ;3
I'll join as a boy, his name will be Alexander Yun Chevalier
^-^ I'll have him up ASAP! As soon as I finish Akatsuki in your other RP X3
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Sure Sun. ^_^
Lol I would hope you'd remember this one. Though sure, but this time I'll bug you half to death if you disaper or not post for a long time. ;3

EDIT
Though just so you know I've changed Alexis a bit this time. ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Understood Boss *Salutes* I wont be gone much anymore XD but this time I'll be an adult and tell you if I leave or something :P

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Yay! Thats all I ask. XD

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 pm

*Cries* Waa! My computer crashed and deleted the WHOLE profile for Alexander! T.T I worked so hard on it...*keeps crying*

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:55 pm

AHHHH! O.O Your word doc didn't let you recover?

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:59 pm

no T.T *keeps crying* it took soooooo long to get everything perfect o(>.<)o

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:05 pm

TT^TT Aw, i had that happen to me three days ago when i was typing up Alexis agian. It's a total soul crusher.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Now Im sad...Im crushed and so is my brain...

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:19 pm

You can try agian tommarrow maybe?
Piece of advice, try saveing your work every couple of peragraphs, thats what I do now, it hurts a lot less when a comp flips out when you do that.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Yea T^T *sniffles* Okay I feel a bit better, I'll defintally put it up tomorrow hopefully it'll be good as I had it today

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Drown your misseries in music and comedys. Thats what I do, but i'm still on my ACT test score buzz so It'll take a bit to get me sad for the next couple of days.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:02 pm

That's why I free-write everything. Eliminates the need for backups and easy to access from the RP frontpage. But if that doesn't work for you, suit yourself :D

Anyways, I'm working on a character right now. It's in the character bin thingy that only the admin can look at, so feel free to critique/comment on/make fun of anything/everything you want to/have to to make it acceptable.

Also, sincerely hoping this isn't a group-exclusive RP. Please don't be...

~Cy
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Ah, i can't seem to get the name link on it to work at the moment. ^_^;
Also it's not a group exsclsive, Sin's just been in a lot of my RP's.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:42 am

roleplay/a-trip-to-remember-a-trip-to-never-forget/characters/alexander-beckwald/

Have a direct link. Maybe this'll work. Of course, it's the same URL, so probably not.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 am

oh my God he reminds me of a friend of mine! XD Lol. I'll save the spot for you, I'm not completly sure on the car thing, but I'll think on it. ^.^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Alright, it's done. I'm perfectly willing to change anything you think needs to be changed.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby perpetual-mind on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Hey, i just submitted a character c:

Hope its ok, im new to the site so sorry if theres anything wrong! xD
hope i get in though, this sounds like a really fun RP!! ouo

perpetual-mind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!