Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy: The Gemist War

Final Fantasy: The Gemist War

a part of “Final Fantasy: The Gemist War”, a fictional universe by Victim.

They thought they could help humanity, but they thought wrong.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Fantasy: The Gemist War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Final Fantasy: The Gemist War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat May 01, 2010 7:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Final Fantasy: The Gemist War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victim
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Final Fantasy: The Gemist War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sat May 01, 2010 8:42 pm

I would love to join in on this...but I don't know anything about the final fanatasy stories, such as the different classes and all that. Is it still ok for me to join?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat May 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Sure you can! Just pick a class from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fant ... er_classes after you pick one tell me the one you picked and I can give you a list of the abilities you can preform. :3

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sat May 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Ok cool, I'm gonna go with monk. I know they have some kind of healing powers right?

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat May 01, 2010 9:49 pm

they can heal their own wounds using spiritual energy. They can also can attack really really fast bare-handed, along with counterattacking. In the role playing case they are also master martial artists.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sat May 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Can they heal others as well? And if I put healing down as his ability, will that cancel out his martial arts or can I still keep it for the roleplay?

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat May 01, 2010 10:20 pm

You could be a Paladin? Though they fight with swords.... or you could also put Vitalkinesis(the manipulation of someones vitality) down as his Unique ability to able him to heal others. :}

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sat May 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Nope it's cool. So he can do martial arts and he can heal only himself. I can work with that lol

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sat May 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Haha okay, well, once we get one more person then we can start this thing. ^^

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Good deal. We might want to post in roleplayers wanted before too long.

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sun May 02, 2010 1:20 am

i made the first post! Y'all can start posting. :D

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sun May 02, 2010 1:29 am

wow...that didn't take long

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun May 02, 2010 1:59 am

would it be ok if I join ?
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sun May 02, 2010 3:51 am

Yeah there is plenty of room. :)

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blue Mage on Sun May 02, 2010 8:19 am

I am very interested in this. Expect me to submit a character soon. I absolutely love Final Fantasy and am so glad someone created an original RP based around the aspect of FF but not related to any of the games in the series.

Blue Mage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sun May 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Final Fantasy is pretty awesome, I've just never gotten around to playing some of the games.

Awesome, can't wait to see how many more people we get into this roleplay!

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sun May 02, 2010 1:11 pm

probably going to whip up a character. Hi Victim ;) lol
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun May 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Hey I have a few question if you don't mind answering them.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sun May 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Sure Ask Away! Hhhheeeyyy guuurrrlll(Eternity)! Lol.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Sun May 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Okay here is how things are going to go from now on! Missions are going to be cooperative. Though this role play isn't only going to be about Missions, there will be times where we will be free do do things(like explore the nearby cities in Salphyra or have 1on1 battles).

Missions: Missions will either be a Cooperative, A 3 way Group or a Free for All(being everyone involved). Either I will set up partners or you can set up partners on your own. During Cooperative Missions you are responsible for each other. I will usually try to make it FighterxSpell Caster. In Cooperative Missions it will only be 2 people. '3 way' will be 2 new recruits and 1 Officer, these will usually be the tougher ones. Free for All's will usually be tracking down a boss or exploring a new place.

City: The City will be a place just to go for no reason, if you feel like going to a Club or buying new Clothes go here...though I warn you, because of your Bar Code you probably won't be welcomed in ever place, you are seen as a weapon.

Right now here are the Missions. Pick who you want to mission with, if you don't, I will do it for you. P.S. Missions are short, they aren't ongoing pages of Posts. Complete the Mission and return Home, simple as that. If you have ANY questions PLEASE ask me. :)

Missions:
Saber+Echo: The Voices in the Ruins.

Victim
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!