Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seas of Paradise

Seas of Paradise

a part of “Seas of Paradise”, a fictional universe by Florenai.

Upon sailing the endless seas of Typhul, a certain band of pirates discovers a clue to the biggest treasure ever. Now all of the pirates are set out to discover it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seas of Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Seas of Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Wed May 26, 2010 11:17 pm

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "Seas of Paradise"

I'll just review the basic areas and lands, and a few crews.

Teschato Ocean: It is known for its violent tsunamis and waves. Seismic activity below the ocean make this happen. It is very gigantic and seemingly almost endless ocean. It is the biggest one. It has very few islands in it. Living here is pretty dangerous.

Karona Ocean: It is known for its abundance of aquatic life. People fish here because it offers a good trading resource for those who need it. It is dotted with various islands and a continent reigns at the top of it.

Naeron Ocean: Perhaps a very simple ocean, but it does have some dangers. It is dotted in various islands like the Karona, and it has a seemingly large continent in the center. Vortexes reign occasionally in the ocean.

Chosana Ocean: It is a significantly small ocean, and it is the place where nothing happens. It's all dead. Most of the lands have not been settled down on yet because of the difficulties of living in this dead ocean.

Crews (please see their character posts for more information on their crew.)
The Iron Skull - Raiding the oceans because of Felicia Fairweather
The Analoras - Plundering the ports because of Emmanuella Felicity IV the Great
La Port Rouge - Clashing with other crews due to the existance of Bonny Huntsman
The Red Shadows - Bombarding enemy ships, all because of Iggy Coltraire
The Treasoners - Many are dying because of the renowned Samos Villiai "Black-Wood"
The Black Willow - Putting lives in danger because of the deadly Drake Fellmen
The Bloody Barrels - Making children cry because of the hard-to-get Victor Killbane
Last edited by Florenai on Sat May 29, 2010 7:08 am, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Seas of Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Thu May 27, 2010 6:30 am

this looks interesting :D I love pirate stories. are we allowed to have two characters??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Thu May 27, 2010 7:17 am

Already submitted my character. Haven't done a full-fledged Pirate RP in awhile, so this should be refreshing.
“I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!”

Culex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Thu May 27, 2010 9:43 am

Culex, your character really impressed me. It's approved, and Harta, I would suggest you stay to one character. Currently I will need to edit this OOC. Thanks you guys, feel free to join and begin posting whenever.

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Thu May 27, 2010 11:29 am

New Feature: I am currently working on the world map. The pictures are not processing that well, so It may be a bit before I can focus it in the right lighting. It's just a simple rough draft to give you an idea. I will give a more detailed, old-fashioned one. And the map does not show everything. Just what is known. There is many islands that you can discover and colonize yourself, make yourself president of it and everything.

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Thu May 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Well, I know that we have a lot of women already, but my crew's all men, so I'll try and mix it up a bit. I think all our characters are really different though. So it shouldn't be too much of a problem that they're all women. Actually, women tend to have a higher animocity toward other women than men, so we'll have a catfight at sea!

THIS IS APPLEPOISONEER, MY ACCOUNT STOPPED WORKING, SO I MADE A NEW ONE

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Thu May 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Lol, that sounds great. I want to mainly restrict groups from forming 'aliances' because pirates were very brutal. I think it's a good idea that there is a lot of women. It's a good idea you added a group of men in, too. Thanks for the idea.

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Thu May 27, 2010 3:35 pm

First off, thank you Florenai for the compliment. Second of all, I was wondering if we are free to post or are we waiting for some sort of introductory post? More people to join? I'm basically ready when you are and a bit anxious to boot.

Culex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Thu May 27, 2010 4:57 pm

You can post whenever you'd like. I just made an introductory post, if I suppose, that's similiary how I will start. But certainly, I would not destroy Corosav. Somewhere in there I'll make some sort of failure. I'm almost done with this map, to give you an idea of everything.

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Thu May 27, 2010 5:05 pm

I submitted a character, he's a male. I'm not sure if he is too dark or anti-sue-ish or generally out of theme but I tried to make it somewhat neat and partially interesting at least. Never been a pirate before, worth a shot.

*Looks from side to side before taking a deep breath*

Yaaaaarrrrr!

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Thu May 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Hello everybody! I have accepted all the characters. They are all very great, I'm impressed with them all. Here is the world map! For the map and key, check the places and click 'Typhul.' This is exactly how it looks if laid out flat. I hope you enjoy. You may all start posting if you wish, Let's get some activity going.

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Thu May 27, 2010 6:12 pm

I've added all the oceans, countries, and their capitals. I think that's enough for now. I hope you guys enjoy this, make sure to use the places, I worked hard on them. :)

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Fri May 28, 2010 1:30 am

Hey Florenei, first off good stuff on filling out the places. I like that the RP feels a lot more like a world now. Secondly, concerning your most recent post, when did your character's name become identical to mine? :P

Culex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Fri May 28, 2010 9:41 am

Posted, proof read and spell checked it. It should be ok. It says I'm in renor, that was a mistake ,I meant to put it in the Teschato Ocean but I must of switched it without realizing when spellchecking.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Fri May 28, 2010 11:47 am

Hello everyone, i just finished Making my character (As in of 11 o'clock last night) i've edited him and added a picture as well. Everyone has made absolutely incredible posts from what i have seen so fdar, so i hope i am able to compensate. Florenai, i added the name of my crew into my Characters Equipment area. I cannot wait to get started here

Just made first post, hope you enjoy! and for those who have already read it, yes i plan on making belle a comic releif character as long as she's alive.

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Fri May 28, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm glad you're excited about this, Arietraekos (long name). I'll look at it then I'll add your crew to this page. By the way, I love Spore (nice signature) :P

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Fri May 28, 2010 4:10 pm

* And Culex, that's been a common accident for me... I used to use Felicia and having a character similiar to mine's name sort of confused me :P. But now I'm using Find & Replace, just in case. :P

Whoops. And Statement, if that happens again, copy and paste it and then put in the right place, and then on the old post put (ignore) or something like that.

Arie, I adored your post.

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Fri May 28, 2010 7:10 pm

I am glad you enjoyed the post, considering your crew is fully made of females, i decided to make my crew in an ecchi like setting to completely contrast your setting, i'm a man who enjoys comedy, i know this will make plenty. Belle is essentially the opposite of drake, as she becomes like him when she's intoxicated and drake becomes like her when he is. Makes a nice alter ego effect.

In terms of storyline, I plan on making your crew and mine interact often.

Spore is awesome, as the character in my sig was a 3-d model i've used for a multiverse Race.

Arie is my preferred nickname as of now; there's another i have for older freinds

hmmm anything else to add... nope, just waitng for your next post

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Fri May 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Arie, as my crew had moved inward towards the area yours, and I made you and your crew ambush us and we were forced to flee, I thought that worked out nice because I didn't totally dominate Corosav and we got to make our first interaction.

Florenai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Fri May 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Alright i understand, oh and btw...

but one of them was incredibly tall and seemed to be dominating all of her women.

perfect that's what she said moment , i wish i could have Belle say it XD

Excellent combat Post, it looks as if you did real research on Fellman; now it's my turn >.<

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!