Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Falling Through the Dark

Falling Through the Dark

a part of “Falling Through the Dark”, a fictional universe by Machubi-Uniki.

What would happen if a group of teens fell into a world full of demons...and they were the only humans remaining!?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falling Through the Dark”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Falling Through the Dark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Falling Through the Dark"

A group of friends had decided to go on a camping trip before their junior year of high school started. On a dare the group traveled to a cave - it supposedly had a group of demons in it - and make loud noises. What happened next would forever change the course of their lives, the teen whom was dared to go fell through a whole in the ground. The group rushed to her aid, only to find she was gone, no where to be seen. In their panic they didn't notice the ground crumbling beneath their feet and the whole group fell in after their friend. They came to at the bottom of the hole. Climbing out they found they were no longer in the same forest, they were no longer in the same world.

Welcome to Craviz, the world beyond the darkness. Here all humans had either become a demon's meal, or have been changed themselves. In order to get home they have to travel across the land to another cave. How are they going to make it? Will they make it?

Here is what characters I want filled

Humans (Will hold slot for one day then it is up for grabs again)
Slot 1 - no other than myself....Machubi-Uniki.....
Slot 2-
Slot 3-

Demons (Get crazy, I don't mind vampire and werewolves but come on guys where is you creativity)
Slot 1-
Slot 2-
Slot 3-

Char. Sheet
Name-
Age- (for demons i want actual and appears to be....)
Appearance- (I want both a description and picture [anime preferred])
Powers: Only for demons unless you talk to me FIRST!
Weapons- Both Humans and Demons
Personality-
Bio-
(Here is the deal, I will be appraising your writing style via your character sheet. So complete sentences please, and I am begging you PLEASE be creative I don't want your classic Sally Sue and Danny Doe.)

Any questions you have ask here. Also I would like to talk about the role play here...duh...that is kinda what the OOC is for...

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Falling Through the Dark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Can i join?

-Smile-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:53 pm

-head falls into keyboard-
wow...I should have expected this... sure. why not, you come up with a good character and I have absolutely zero complaint. -SMILE-

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:05 pm

^That does not inspire confidence in me

If you don't want me too I won't I wouldn't dream of going against your wishes.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 pm

...I never said I didn't want you to join I just said I was expecting someone from Gavilla to want to join. I would LOVE it if you joined, just please make a good character, I know you can do it gooooooo Q!

P.S exams put me in a foul disposition, so don't worry about it.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:22 pm

*Throws hat into ring*

Yeah, it's been a while since I made a demon character. So why not right? Gots to expand my horizons. Always has been the good guy.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:36 pm

YAY!!!!!! SO HAPPY!

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Ok...now we need two more guys for it to be even...I am being lenient though I might decide to create a male character myself, later on perhaps... so sorry to anyone else who wanted to join as a girl....but no more females...that is untill the ratio is back to 1-1.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:04 pm

I will make another guy.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:23 pm

hmm Would it be ok to be previously a human that was changed by the world?

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:24 pm

I guess I should have asked this before we all made our characters, but are all of the demons Supposed to be inherently evil? Or can there be good demons? (Entities? Spirits? I don't know)

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 pm

oooh, I love questions.

to Q: yes, most of the demons there were changed into what they are. (Again sorry for taking my exam frustration out on you...)
to Tali: Of course, do you think they would be able to find their way around without a little bit of help. Well definately not my character. So yes there can be good demons. ;)

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 pm

It's ok im usually the vent for my friends so I am use to it Now on to creating my char sheet

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Oh lovely...now I feel worse....I AM SOOOO SORRY Q!!!!!! WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME....*BIG PUPPY FACE*

lovely I am dislexic...how do you even spell that word....I spelled big as gib.....aye....seriously I always wondered why for speaking disorders they always seem to name it something the person with the disorder can't say....that is just stupid.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Of course i forgive you and i enjoy my role as the person who will listen to daily grievances in my group. After all people need to vent and it always better when someone is there to listen to you.

As for joining the Rp it seems that you have more than enough people.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:21 pm

I could use another guy though...then again to many characters and it is hard to keep up...but then again...again....it is alot of fun when there are alot of people........ I think I will leave that up to you.

I swear techonology hates me in every way possible. LET ME POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:46 pm

If you need help keeping track of people then appoint a Co-Gm some one wise and who seems to have a lot of experience i am of course referring to......

Talisman

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 pm

ooooh. Your are wise my friend...how do I appoint a co-gm....

-completely new to this whole thing-

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:59 pm

just make it perfectly Clear in the introduction page that he is the Co Gm big bold letters help and of course make sure he accepts the responsibility of being one

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 pm

RIGHT....i already PMed him just waiting for a response.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!