Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

a part of “Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX”, a fictional universe by ParadigmIX.

The entire world watches in horror as the beloved superheroes of the ParadigmVIII are brutally massacred. With the constant growing threat of super-powered individuals bringing total destruction who all will step forward as the world's next champions?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 am

This is simply OOC for the RP! If you have questions, suggestions or anything else go on ahead and post it here ;P
Last edited by ParadigmIX on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is always a way....always

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 am

Excuse me, ParadigmIX,

It's the future, and I was wondering if by means it would be alright to have a little advancement in technolog? I'm not talking anything extreme or anything. What I'm mainly talking about is Cybernetic replacement bodyparts. I'll go into detail if you want me to, but I'd like to keep my character in my head untill I submit her.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:59 am

Go right on ahead! I hope I don't seem to strict as to what is allowed. Your character is welcome :)

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 am

When we get some more characters submitted I will go on ahead and begin the introductory episode. Until then stay tuned heroes!

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxesofEvil on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 am

This is relevant to my interests.

AxesofEvil
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 am

Well...I just wish I wasn't so terrible with superhero names...GRR!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Well, I've submitted my character for approval/denial. She's not nearly as good as I thought, but.... I'll just have to see.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sannasan on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Hahaa I think my submitted character is probably the least hard-core.

Sannasan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Are ya'll kidding?!?! The characters are great :D!!!! We'll be able to start the rp if perhaps two more characters could join. Though I think I would work with one more.

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Submitted my character. I've been waiting for a good superhero RP for a while now so I hope this works out.

And would this really be complete without a mad scientist?

Superzorro
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Oh we'll make this work out! I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

And no...no it wouldn't be complete without a mad scientist!!! :D

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sannasan on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:01 pm

This is going to be super fun!

Sannasan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 am

Alright. I am preparing the introductory episode. If it isn't posted by tonight it will surely be there tomorrow. I'm excited about the number of characters we already have after only 1 day of the Roleplay being posted. I believe we are going to have a couple more join up so we'll see how this goes @_@

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxesofEvil on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 am

Added my guy, sorry he's so light on history...

I'm very bad with history.

AxesofEvil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 am

Well, I like to post just for refrence, how my character fights. Just so my foes know what they're going again...OOC.

Both of these videos are older,have a little bit of a bad quality AND have unfitting music, but I quite like all the skills displayed in them. So... if you hate the music that much, then turn your speakers off, newbsz. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3aaczB4W84 - This displays mainly Sambo, and it's grapples.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuq50cDfrTs - This displays Systema; the counters and strikes of Russian combat. It also shows how simple it is to defend one's self when faced with unskilled opponents, via "knocking" them into eachother, and other unorthidox techniques, such as using unusual weapons. (Shovel, RPK Bipod, and...I'm not even sure what those deer-antler looking things are!)

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxesofEvil on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 am

Oooh.

AxesofEvil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Damn, remind me not to mess with the girl with the robot arms.

Very cool videos.

Superzorro
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ParadigmIX on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 pm

The butler scares me.... [Working on Main & Villain intros]

ParadigmIX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Designation Kik on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Anyone in a suit scares me.

Hey guys!!
Come to the edge,
We can't, we're afraid,
Come to the edge,
We can't, we will fall
Come to the edge,
And they came
And He pushed them
And they flew
--Guillame Appolinaire

Designation Kik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sannasan on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 pm

KIKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi : 3.

The Butler is like the least scary out of all of them x D. Okay so maybe a little creepy...but he's like the least intimidating.

Sannasan
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!