Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Around the world in a Summer

Around the world in...A Summer

a part of “Around the world in a Summer”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

Four friends go on a trip around the world, to see the sites, to have new experiences before they all go on with there lives Though things get more then a little complicated...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Around the world in a Summer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Around the world in...A Summer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Around the world in...A Summer"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Around the world in...A Summer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:48 pm

hi jess I know I have no right to ask but can I reserve the best friend since the sandbox? It's okay if you don't I'm working with my arashi character away from gateway just in case it delete due to website doing shut downs on me :( and also working on a post for ripped illusions (I feel so horrible not posting there.. But I've tried very hard too)
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:19 am

I get what your saying. The sites been more then a little screwy. I don't mind, just tell me if you want the spot to be male or female.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:53 pm

-Appears-

... >_> Look who managed to revive their computer from a horrible death! Tis I! -dramatic pose-

... -teary puppy eyed begging- I'm so sorry for vanishing without warning, dear! But yes, apologies aside, now that I once again have a functioning connection to the internet, I am in need of roleplay. And who should I stumble across, but an old partner? So, here I am, wondering if you would approve of my presence in this interesting little game as a male?

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 am

O.O HOLY SNAPPLE!! -Dive glomps- Welcome back! I seriously missed you!
And of course I will Rend!

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:37 am

-dances about in a circle with you- ^_^ Yay! So who shall I be? -head tilt- I am indifferent. I am going to use Cian in here, I believe. He is 20 and one of those bad boy "I don't care about the world" types. So I am not really sure which position I should put him in.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:41 pm

XD, Awesome I was hoping to have on of those characters in this! Hm, the spot doesn't really matter, one is he meet Danny in the seventh grade in some way or another, the other is he meet her in high school and she got the teacher that everyone hates to lay off him, or distracted him or something from something he did or was accused of doing.{Lawinsk is that teacher who takes great amusement in torturing student, kind of the guy you know that he doesn't have any kids since he obviously hates them.}

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:45 pm

How about seventh grade? He is older than her I believe, so maybe he was in High School or something when they met? Maybe? -lame-

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Yeah that'll work he'd been a freshmen that year. ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi Rend!~ ^-^ Im sure you don't remember (due to my name been different :P)
But its me AyaAmayaMiyu! :D Its so good to see you again Mr. Rend! o(>v<)o

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 pm

WOOH, SAVE ME WHATEVER SPOT THAT ISN'T TAKEN YET? =D

My...character sheet might be up in a while though. I'm going to the Shanghai expo, and the plane leaves tomorrow =X

Sorry <3 I can get a partial up, but really it's your choice :)

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 pm

8D YAAAAAY Aya! Fumeii!!^_^ I remember you guys too! Long time no see! Love you guys! <3

But yes, I shall begin working on my profile then.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:38 am

Hi Fumii! Uh the only spot left is the male cheracter she meet in high school. :)

Lol! Aw, we all love you too Rend~ Dang it looks like four of my top six absolut favorite RPers want to join thi*. That makes me uber happy XD

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Sin, Rend, I just want to say awesome jobs on your characters. ^_^ They fit perfectly for the people I see Danny hanging with. All we need is Funmii if she's taking that last male character spot. ^_^ Though I'll start working on adding more on Danny's Bio to include Cian and Alice, and possibly a few mischievous/trouble-making "adventures" XD Oh, and Rend nice prank idea right there, I picture that teacher as one of those short bald guys with busy beard...enough said that I start giggling at the pink image in my head.
I’m already excited to see how this goes! XD

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 pm

-cackles- Yeah, that would be funny. xDD Most of Cian's pranks involve explosions and missing parts for things that need said missing parts. >] So expect him to vandalize many important structures and populated areas.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 pm

HAHAHA. I would TOTALLLLYYYY take up that spot...BUT. I kinda can't get the profile up anytime soon...x__x fmlfmlfml. I want toooo D:

Umm. Umm. Umm. Hi everyone, again :) So. You can decide whether you would like to wait.

<3<3<3

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Lol! Either Dannys going to love it and start cracking up(unless she gets cuaght in it. Then it's glare and tackel, then luagh about it latter) Or scream run for it and half heaartedly hit him after escape...and a few other reacstions. XD

It's cool fumii I don't mind waiting if they don't. Oh and if fml means what I think then dfylyeuwalb...I'll decoed that if anyone want to know what it exactly means, it's something I started saying to a friend of mine evry tim she said fml, it for some reason made her crack up luaghing. XD (thenAgian I was some reson pretty funny when 6th period hit.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMG KK I THINK I'LL BE ON THE COMPUTER LONG ENOUGH TO GET CHARACTER THINGIES UP YEAHHH MAN :D AIN'T YOU ALL PROUD.

Achem. Anywhooo~

Profile might be short, since I'm being invited to a lotttt of breakfasts and lunches and dinners over here in China. Family friends calls, LOL. No FML for me :) and whatever...what you think FML was to you, hehhe! So what is it, male character rich lady meets in high school? I'll whip something up.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

LOL okay and yeah he meets him her freshmen year

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:02 pm

-Yawns and pokes-

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!