Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients

Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients

a part of “Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients”, a fictional universe by Mr D.

What is the truth behind the world of Altaea?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There was a signature here.

It's gone now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr D
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Altaea Saga: Song of the Ancients

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Uh, you know I'll be applying. Just posting here so that I can find this again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanielTruth on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:31 am

Hi,

I had a quick read through your description of this world, and it is really well thought out. I haven't finished reading it yet, but I simply had to join this world. So I've put op a character already, and based on what I've read, it's going to be very interesting.

NT

NathanielTruth
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Hey, man.

I'm definitely joining this. I need a day or two to come up with a good character.

After that, I'm all game!

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanielTruth on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:34 am

Question,

Caim and Vincent are NPC's, but currently 'controlled' by Mr D. Are we allowed to move them around to, or do you rather have we leave them alone?

NathanielTruth
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Well they're really more like secondary characters. They'll be popping up now and again through the story, so I'd rather be the one to control them.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:53 pm

OK so we're almost at our limit for characters in the main party. Maybe one or two more and then that's it. If we get any more applicants that I feel will add something to the story after that then I'll form a second party.

I just think that any more than 7 people in a single group stretched things too much. ( I normally prefer keeping it around 4-6, but we've had so many good applications recently.)

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:07 am

So when's the real story gonna take place?

For I, am The Darkness...

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 am

Eria is going to appear soon and we can get under way. I just needed a few characters to make themselves known at the tavern so we could get things moving.

Also, for profiles, I'd rather people filled out the history section unless it contains spoilers. The reason I didn't fill out Eria's history section was because her past is tied in with the plot of the main story and would spoil alot of the forthcoming story.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowle on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:25 am

Hey, I was just wondering if my character has been refused or not, first time I've used the tab system on this site and wasn't really sure what the deal was.

If there's a problem with the character or if I was too late then that's fine, just curious. ^^

Snowle
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:21 pm

This is the part I like the least about RPing; waiting for someone to reply. :S

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DJAtomika on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Mr D, I hope you have something in mind that will drag all the characters along for the ride.

DJAtomika
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Snowle, I love your character already. I think her and Osefi will get along well, hahah.

ElRey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 pm

You dare doubt me?

Of course I do.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowle on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Haha I felt the same way about Osefi ElRey, can't wait to see their interactions with each other and the group.

Also, something I forgot to mention when I made my first post here in the OOC. The world you have created is amazing Mr D, really enjoyed reading it all.

Snowle
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 am

Snowle wrote:Haha I felt the same way about Osefi ElRey, can't wait to see their interactions with each other and the group.

Also, something I forgot to mention when I made my first post here in the OOC. The world you have created is amazing Mr D, really enjoyed reading it all.

:D I'm stoked.

& Yeah, serious kudos Mr D, I went back and read the whole description again earlier today. I have such a vivid picture of the world, from appearance to social structure and where the tensions are between races and its awesome. Being dropped into a living world is so much more interesting hahaha. I'm really excited for this to get fully underway.

ElRey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:30 am

Hey all, so excited to be part of this roleplay! Even though, technically, I haven't been accepted yet.

Anyway, I should have a finished character sheet by the end of tomorrow. I'll be posting away ASAP, provided Viconia is acceptable!

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanielTruth on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:44 am

Cool, more new people. Welcome!

Anyway, permission asked to drug Vincent =D

NathanielTruth
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:24 am

Permission granted because this sounds like its going to be goddamn hilarious.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr D on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Also thank you everyone for the compliments. I hope you all enjoy the world of Altaea and remember if you feel like starting your own RPs in the setting then by all means, go ahead.

Mr D
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!