Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Confessions and White Lies

Confessions and White Lies

a part of “Confessions and White Lies”, a fictional universe by rockinxxlullaby.

Killing this. I'll remake it later.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Confessions and White Lies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Confessions and White Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockinxxlullaby on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Confessions and White Lies"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Confessions and White Lies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekuya on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Will we start when every character is taken? :o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekuya
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terpsichore on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Due to the fact that Snow White and Mulan are related do we have to work out a family background or does the other person just have to follow my lead? If we have to work together I can change what I've written once Mulan has a character.
Life is about singing your own song, not being the accompaniment to someone else.

Terpsichore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 am

I'm leaving the site. *waves*

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockinxxlullaby on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Sorry Guys!!! I've been kind of busy lately!

But to answer your questions: No, Nekuya we will be starting probably now.
And Terp I would like it if you set up some kind of background.

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mightyminion on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 pm

I'll post as soon as I'm approved.

xSimbax

Edit: Cool. Posted.

mightyminion
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terpsichore on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Sweet, more people!

I had completely forgotten about putting a picture and all that jazz in the posts... time to figure out how to do such a thing.

Terpsichore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terpsichore on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Hope no one minds that I created auditions. Anyone have a show they want it to be or could I just choose one? I figured because we have a theatre geek group we needed to have a show for them to do.

Terpsichore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockinxxlullaby on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 am

School started and I won't be on as much I usually am!!! The roleplay is still going guys!!! Keep posting!

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terpsichore on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Sorry about going missing like that.

Could I play the school musical director. Promise to play fair and consider the audition people give... AKA: what songs they do for the audition and how confident they are.

Terpsichore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:52 pm

*sigh* this thing goes comatose way too much ._.;
...anyone have jumper cables?
If I make the lashes dark
And the eyes more bright
And the lips more scarlet,
Or ask if all be right
From mirror after mirror,
No vanity's displayed:
I'm looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
~W.B. Yeats

Edamame
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terpsichore on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:25 pm

I wish but there's only so much a couple people can do in a cast that's large... and not full.

Terpsichore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Hmmm, I'm going to go bump the roleplayers wanted thread then, I guess :/

Edamame
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!