Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Jinchuriki Tales

History

a part of “New Jinchuriki Tales”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Jinchuriki Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] History

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:25 pm

because you guys said nothing, but now ask for it

Konoha-
No Uchiha, unless you can give me a really, really good reason why there should be one. which means no sharingan either
Naruto, for the sake of this rp, is alive, but would be about 79 or something like that...and is no longer the Hokage, Kakashi's daughter took his place when he stepped down.
The Kyubi was never captured by the Akatsuki, and when a better sealing/unsealing jutau was developed, it was passed on to the next generation of the Uzumaki family
The Senju clan has returned, though not as strong as they once were. Yamato is the new head of the family, well, he was, he would now be dead...anyway, Koji and Mori Senju are a part of the family, however Mori is now with Gyaku, and has the ability to control and contain spirit beasts. This means Gyaku uses him to free sealed spirits and reseal them in others.
Mori also attempted to assassinate Naruto when he was still Hokage, and is a former leader of an ANBU unit

Sunagakure
Not alot of info for this place really, except that Gaara's grandson is a man named Ichiro, who has a kekkei genkei known as Hariton, or Glass Release, who was sent to the Land of Iron to help when Gyaku attacked the Kage Summit

Otogakure
Now known as Shinotogakure, or New Sound Village, it was rebuilt by the former ninja lead by Orochimaru
The Kage here is known as the Kodamakage, or Echo Shadow
They focus on Wind and Sound jutsu, as well as biological advances, as a result of Orochimaru's medeling

this is all I can think of for now that pertains to the characters in this rp. as far as other villages or lands go, things are about the same, but if i left anyone out or you have any more questions, please ask and i'll add/update things
Last edited by Soul_Alchemist on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] History

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Thx man and im sorry for being such a newb in the story xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

donanater
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Suzume Hatake
Thought this looked something like what Kakashi's daughter might look like

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:44 pm

it's fine, don't worry about it

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Can this be part of the history? "After Rōshi the previous holder of the Yonbi was killed it was seen to that the Inuzuka family would host it."

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm

um...why? the Yonbi was held in the Land of Earth, so there would have to be a good reason why the Tsuchikage would see fit to hand it over to the Land of Fire...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 pm

...I will think of something...just put that much up there and I will justify it...a less I can justify it by saying Roshi had a daughter who married one of the Inuzuka clan's people and they decided to keep it in the Roshi bloodline.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 pm

503'd and made me double post.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm

like i said, as long as you can think of something then i can add it in, i was actually thinking that, maybe one of the Inuzuka clan members had moved to the Land of Earth over the years and became close to the new Tsuchikage, and when the time came, he suggested a member of his own clan

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Not to butt in but it could also been determined by a duel or a bet. Maybe for the host, the clan gave up sumthing in return?

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 pm

I like your idea Soul. Run with it.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 am

no, that wouldn't worked, as the tailed beasts are spread throughout the lands so as to even out the powers. originally the Land of Fire had only the Kyubi because he was the strongest, so they have to have been persuaded somehow to gain the Yonbi

although, really, it would all just be much simplier if you made a character who was born in the Land of Earth...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:45 am

I like this idea...one of the Inuzuka clan members had moved to the Land of Earth over the years and became close to the new Tsuchikage, and when the time came, he suggested a member of his own clan but to do this one of the people from the Land of Earth had to live married to an Inuzuka clan member as a treaty of such.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:20 am

alright, that could work, and maybe the new host has to be loyal to both Lands now because of that

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:37 am

That would work.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:52 am

yep, and if you wanted, you could have him know Jin somehow because of that

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexius Valentine on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:16 pm

I was gone on sunday. So can I have a quick summary on what happened?
Last edited by Alexius Valentine on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexius Valentine
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:44 pm

um...Jin, Koji, Roku, and your character are all now in the Raikage office/home

Hideo is spying on us, and there are at least 2 teams of Gyaku's mean waiting to strike, one lead by Kazemaru, another by Kasumi, the new/old character i put up

no idea about the kids in Konoha

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Kids are abotu to roll out as I am their team leader so after a time warp we shall be joining you soonerish (i have no idea about that word it looks good though)

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:18 pm

alright, fair enough

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!