Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Road Not Taken

The storyline thread.

a part of “The Road Not Taken”, a fictional universe by Phoenixrisen.

Everyone has a road that they didn't take, a regret that they can't let go. But as long as you're alive, there's always a way to take that road not taken.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Road Not Taken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The storyline thread.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Okay all. I made a small oversight, and thought that I would correct it here. This will be the official storyline thread. Any thoughts or questions you have about plot will go here. This will also be our hub for inter-character relations, just so that it's all out in the open, and everyone is on the same page. If you have anything in your plan that directly involves having information about or some meta-game seeming anything concerning another character your request, and reasoning goes here. This should hopefully prevent confusion in a situation where some character relationships could be rather complex.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The storyline thread.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasyFantasm on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey Phoenix, there are people who are looking for Leigh right? People who she does not want to find her? If shes been keeping these people from finding her for awhile, It might start getting difficult to keep it up if she's alone. Being chased by people is emotionally exhausting, as it is physically.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FantasyFantasm
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The storyline thread.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Yes, there are people looking for Leigh, her sister for instance, and bounty hunters after the price on her head if they somehow manage to find her. It's only been a couple of weeks at this point that she's been completely alone, also she's fairly used to not having people to lean on, Dierdre usually leaned on her a lot more than the other way around, but yes, she is starting to feel the strain. She's also feeling guilty for walking out on her old life, thus the nightmares. They aren't the same every night. The thing is though, that if nothing else, Leigh is a survivor and part of surviving right now is getting up in the morning and going to work. I didn't go into insane amounts of detail in that first post about how exhausted she was, I know, but that's because her focus was elsewhere. It was on keeping going. You'll see more signs of it as time goes on.

Also, I think that I'm going to run with your bomb threat idea, if you don't mind. Make it an actual bomb threat, with an actual bomb. Now would be a good time to make sure that everyone knows a few things about Leigh so it doesn't seem like I'm pulling them out of air if and when they are used. Explosives and Leigh get along really well. Demolitions, computers(use and building), and perfecting others designs are where she excels. As the majority of those things are rather solitary occupations, her social skills have understandably suffered the consequences.

I'm hoping that prophetic_fury is still around, because if he's having trouble finding a way to work himself in, it's going to be coming up soon. I'm gonna shoot him a PM, I think.

Well, that's all I can think of for now, if anyone has any questions keep them coming.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!