Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Infection

The Infection (Left 4 Dead the roleplay)

a part of “The Infection”, a fictional universe by SylviaMoon.

It started out as a virus, and soon became a disease. Scientists had the infected quarantined, they broke out, now the entire planet is Zombie World. Teenagers will band together and travel to Missouri where there are rumors of a safe house.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Infection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Infection (Left 4 Dead the roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylviaMoon on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Infection (Left 4 Dead the roleplay)"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylviaMoon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Infection (Left 4 Dead the roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeoOfVgCats on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:31 am

How long after the initial infection are we travelling through here?
Has all the crazyness died down, and now we're just sneaking around the streets?
Also, where are we?
When life gives you lemons...find someone who was given tequila and have a fiesta.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LeoOfVgCats
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megaflash on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 am

Are there special zombies like hunters, smokers, boomers and the like?
I came onto the internet looking for some intelligent conversation, this is what I found.

Megaflash
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylviaMoon on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 pm

LeoOfVgCats wrote:How long after the initial infection are we travelling through here?
Has all the crazyness died down, and now we're just sneaking around the streets?
Also, where are we?

We start off in Unionville, Pennsylvania. And are headed to Missouri. And it really depends on what town your in, some are crazier then others, depending on the original population. It could be really quiet at one moment, then swarming with them attacking you the next. It'll be more so wild then quiet, but as I said, some areas are worse than others.

SylviaMoon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylviaMoon on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Megaflash wrote:Are there special zombies like hunters, smokers, boomers and the like?

Yes, all of the zombies from both left 4 dead 1, and the sequel.

SylviaMoon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeoOfVgCats on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Well, some of us aren't that familiar with the the East coast (personally, I'm from CA xD)
So is it okay if we make the town descriptions a bit generic? In other words, not as accurate =__= srry.

Hows this look?
Given that we don't exactly know WHERE in Missouri where heading, I have it dead center. We can ponder that at the "Welcome to Missouri" sign :D

LeoOfVgCats
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylviaMoon on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:49 am

LeoOfVgCats wrote:Well, some of us aren't that familiar with the the East coast (personally, I'm from CA xD)
So is it okay if we make the town descriptions a bit generic? In other words, not as accurate =__= srry.

Hows this look?
Given that we don't exactly know WHERE in Missouri where heading, I have it dead center. We can ponder that at the "Welcome to Missouri" sign :D

Sounds good to me. I'm not farmiliar with area either, I'm a New Yorker.

SylviaMoon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:39 am

At what point are we starting?
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylviaMoon on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Everyone, we've started the roleplay.

Feel free to post whenever! As soon as possible makes things funner :)

SylviaMoon
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!