Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Black Hydra Academy for the Talented

Breeds and Powers

a part of “Black Hydra Academy for the Talented”, a fictional universe by PonDeMusic.

Black Hydra Academy, was the original name of this school. Many years back, there was an attack on UVER, that nearly took out the whole land. Because of that the SIC, the Secret Intelligence Central, build this school to become The Protectors of UVER

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Black Hydra Academy for the Talented”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Breeds and Powers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PonDeMusic on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:35 am

POWERS

Technopathy
Ability to manipulate technology. Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, a special form of "morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows for mental interface with computer data.

Telekinesis
Ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind, often in ways not visible to the naked eye.

Accelerated healing
Ability to heal rapidly from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging.

Acid generation
Ability to generate acid, can be manifested through touch or as a spray.

Animal mimicry
Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals.

Duplication
Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.

Invisibility
Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye.

Element Manipulation
Ability to maipulate any element.

Poison generation
Ability to assault others with one or more varieties of toxins, with widely disparate effects.

Prehensile/animated hair
Ability to animate and lengthen one's hair.

Sonic scream
Ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human.

Superhuman strength
Ability to have a level of physical strength much higher than normally possible given their proportions.

Night vision
Ability to see clearly in darkness.

X-ray vision
Ability to see through solid matter.

Wallcrawling
Ability to crawl on vertical and horizontal surfaces.

Waterbreathing
Ability to respirate through water in lieu of a gaseous medium. Not to be confused with an ability to go without breathing or to be able to breathe an alternate air supply.

Omni-linguism
Ability to understand any form of language, a natural polyglot. This can be accomplished in various ways.

Superhuman tracking
Ability to track an individual or object through supernatural means; sometimes referred to as "pathfinding."

Astral projection
Also known as astral travel, this is the ability to separate and control one's astral body.

Mental projection
Ability to project one's consciousness/emotions into the astral plane, into another, or to make them real.

Empathy
Ability to read or sense the emotions and/or control the emotions or feelings of others.

Mediumship
Ability to see and communicate with the dead (i.e., ghosts).

Precognition
Ability to perceive the future. It may be expressed in vague dreams while asleep, other times it can be clear and can occur at will. It may also be used as a form of "danger sense" to show the user that they are being threatened and from what direction it is coming from.

Psychometry
Ability to relate details about the past or future condition of an object or location, usually by being in close contact with it.

Telepathy
Ability to read the thoughts of, or to mentally communicate with others.

Astral trapping
Ability to cause an astral projection to stay on the astral plane, usually in one specific place.

Memory manipulation
Ability to erase or enhance the memories of another.

Mind control
The ability to alter the perceptions of others, and general ability to control the actions of others with the mind.

Possession
Ability to take control and inhabit the body of an individual.

Psionic blast
Ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss, lack of consciousness, vegetative state or death after having created a psionic link into that individual's mind.

Psychic weapons
Ability to create a weapon of psychic energy that can harm mentally and not physically.

Animation
Ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free an individual from petrification.

Darkness or shadow manipulation
Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy and manipulating it.

Gravity manipulation
Ability to manipulate or generate gravitons, or other types of gravitational interactions.

Intangibility or phasing
Ability to phase through solid matter without harm.

Energy blasts
Ability to expel various forms of energy from the body.

Force field generation
Ability to project powerful fields of manipulated energy.

Electrical transportation
Ability to travel through electrical conduits. Can enter through devices such as televisions, electrical poles or computers.

Portal creation
Ability to create wormholes, portation "discs" or other spatial portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations.

Superhuman speed
Ability to move at speeds much faster than a normal human.

Teleportation
Ability to move from one place to another without occupying the space in between.

Animal morphing
Ability to take on animal forms. May be able to take on the abilities of the altered form.

Elasticity
Ability to stretch, deform, expand or contract one's body into any form imaginable.

Shape Shifting
Ability to change the apperance of one.

Sublimation
Ability to transform into a gaseous, mist, or fog-like form.

Over-All Shifting
Ability to transform into anything, also giving you the ability to change your looks.

Inhuman Luck
Ability to have great amounts of luck.

((If You Wish To Have a Power Not Listen, PM Me. I'll add it to this list))

BREEDS

-LeCil
A Mixed Breed of All Breeds

-DeRen
Mixed with Demon Blood and Vampire Blood

-Vampires
Blood Suckers

-Lycan/Were-Wolves
Half-Man, Half-Wolf. Changes on a Full Moon

-Spirits
No Body, with magical powers

-Mages
Magical Black Arts

-Witchs
Magical White Arts

-Shifters
Born With The Ability to Shift.

((If you wish to have a power not listen here, PM ME. I'll add it to this list.))
Love is Like a Butterfly, If you let it grow. It will become beautiful.
If I forget, my FONT is : Adobe Kaiti Std R and my WORD COLOR is : #800000.
I don't mind spending everyday. Out on your corner in the pouring RAIN

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PonDeMusic
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!