Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eyes of the Hunter

Eyes of the Hunter

a part of “Eyes of the Hunter”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

In the Isles of Fa’rona celebrations fill the air, the chieftains daughter of the Orron Clan has come of age. Which proud warrior shall win her heart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eyes of the Hunter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Eyes of the Hunter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:53 pm

"Eyes of the Hunter"

This is another Role-play of mine based in my realm of Ithia. Which seems to run better then my other settings.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Eyes of the Hunter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Query: Is the chieftain's daughter a possible character? The idea actually works fairly well with what I was planning; I might actually create a pair of sisters. If it's reserved, though, I shall simply alter my plan slightly.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:47 pm

The Chieftains daughter is available as is the Chieftain himself.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:02 pm

So is this where you want us to reserve and post our characters? I like this rp and have been browsing for something to join for a few weeks now. I would like to be maybe the first and closest cousin to the Cheiftains daughter... how do you feel about duel roles? I'd also like to hold a black elf character.
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original."

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:17 pm

You may reserve characters here yes. As for the number of characters As long as you can manage them all I'm fine with it. With a few exceptions such as I don't really want say the Chieftain or Chieftains daughter being played by a person whom is also a suitor. Even if the player doesn't it still kind of makes one think their posts will be predigest. The only thing with Elves is that there names are structured a certain way.

Elven Names.
Elven Names consist of a three parts. Though the first is hardly used it is simply the name of their mother if they’re female or father if they’re male. The Second part is a three lettered word which is their clan’s name. The third is their own personal name. A full elven name would appear as such. Ferin’Zal’Rei.

You can make your own clans but these are the top ruling clans of the Elven people.

Renown White Elf Clans.
Gil’ (Paladin Clan)
Oru’ (Clerical Clan)
Gal’ (Warrior Clan)

Renown Black Elf Clans.
Zal’ (Na’Tally’s chosen. One is not born into this clan, they have to earn a place in it.)
Xia’ (Assassin Clan)
Xei’ (Clerical Clan)
Zel’ (Knight Clan)
Vel’ (Crusader Order)

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Cool. I guess I reserve the chieftain's daughter and her sister, then. I'll try to have those profiles in tonight, but tomorrow at the latest. =)

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Anything specific you want listed in the character profiles? Does the Cheiftain have a son, of course he probably has a wife I'm assuming... or is the Cheiftain female?

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 pm

The Chieftain is a male and no you don’t have to add an specifics about the Chieftains family incase someone wishes to be part of it later on. Whether his wife is still there is dependant on whether or not someone wishes to be her.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:39 am

Sheets submitted! If anything in the family history turns out contrary to what I have later, I'll fix it, but it was only pretty ordinary information anyway.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Guess it's been a while... so do I have to create a specific character under my profile for this roleplay, then click the "add character" above your ooc summary of the rp? Hmm... things have changed since I last roleplayed in the forums...

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:10 pm

If you haven’t been on the role-play tab use the link on the first OOC post to get to it. Then go to the Character tab and fill out the character sheet, submit it and I’ll see if its good in which case it will be accepted.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Yea thats what I was asking... and it was asking me to select a character from one of the ones' i already have created, so I guess I do have to make a new character on my profile?

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:04 am

ah yes, you'll need a new character.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:05 am

Please make sure to make your introduction posts as soon as you can.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Hmm what season is it right now? Just for a reference of type of weather and what type of game would be present.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 pm

It would be late Summer or early Fall. Days are hot and Nights are cold enough for frost.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!