Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “2042”, a fictional universe by MadHatter.

**DEAD** (a WORD to the WISE, be CAREFUL who you LET onto YOUR roleplay)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “2042”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] 2042

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:29 am

Welcome to 2042! This is the OCC, where you can leave questions, ideas, talk about the roleplay, or just drop by to chat. Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions about how I can improve the roleplay here.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] 2042

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Allright, just a few more people and we will start the RP. We still need a few Agent's, another Synthetic Human, and maybe another Rebel or civilian. Anyone is welcome to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vangelis on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Tag.

Charles Vadett will be up in a second.

vangelis
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Hmmm... Yesshh... I plan on making a female citizen. I know you stated that they have to be one or the other, but is there anyway they could become a Rebel later on? I would make very good reasons for her to turn to them for help and to also help in the fight.

I will be working on her while I await your reply.

**Edit: I went ahead and added her. Even if she can't choose a new side, I still want to play her. If you're cool with her character, of course.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vangelis on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm feeling outnumbered here.

vangelis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquinoman on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:18 pm

I did too at some point... but you guys are gonna love Stinger

Aquinoman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquinoman on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Alright I posted in the thread.

Aquinoman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Lovely VonSchultz, it's fine if you become a rebel later on. I was mainly saying that you couldn't be a rebel, but still act like a civilian. Or an Agent who is secretly a rebel. Mostly because the Government, who can access almost any digital information inside the city, would find you out in a heartbeat. So, if you throw your lot in with the rebel, you leave the city and move to the rebel camp, because Greater Metropolis wouldn't be safe for you.

In short, Yes, your character can become a rebel later.
Last edited by MadHatter on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquinoman on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 pm

yo I posted in the RP

Aquinoman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vangelis on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Check it.

vangelis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquinoman on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Nice posts guys were getting a feel for the characters right?

Aquinoman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:21 pm

I had initially thought that Michael and Stinger did not know each other. Is that not the case? Because my post is set up that Michael has just intruded in Stinger's room to propose an alliance, a first time meeting. If it's not too much trouble do you think you could rewrite your post Aquino? Conflict makes plot and waking up to some random guy in your room, a half-AI to boot, and getting mad about it makes conflict. I would appreciate it a lot if you could do that! ;)
0=={==============>

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:51 pm

O_O So I'm gone for hardly a day and you all get 8 posts in?! And I don't have time tonight to post anything either! :O

I will post tomorrow night.

Btw, I was wondering, when the rebels have raids do they use bombs? My plan is to kill Cynthia's daughter in some kind of skirmish... >_> It's not that I don't like kids, I just like stressing my characters out. :) And for her, it would take something seriously traumatizing to get her to turn to the Rebel side.

Also, her hubby is supposed to be dead, she just doesn't know it. Thought I'd clarify. It didn't feel right to add all that on the character sheet.

Have I worn you all out yet? I'm worn out. Still sleeping off the triptophan! Good night all and I will be posting a lovely first entry for Cynthia Neuton on the morrow.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquinoman on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:58 pm

On it

Aquinoman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquinoman on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:01 pm

KK Editied

Aquinoman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Yes, Lovely VonSchultz, the Resistance prefers to use bombs, and very large ones at that. One question though: If your child was killed in a bomb blast, would you go and join the side that detonated the bomb? just a question. Good work so far, people keep it up! This is turning out to be a rather interesting roleplay.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceoltior on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Hatter makes quite the point, and last I checked we needed a few more antagonists. And sometimes the descent into evil is a good plot motor, occasionally even better than the rise to good. Cynthia could possibly become one of the greatest threats the resistance has ever faced!

Ceoltior
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Speaking of antagonists, I just added a new character and location to the RP. Just a little something for the Resistance to chase after (B.T.W., that little something to chase after is only a very important Government official/part-time villian and the birthplace of the Synthetics). Hope this give the plot a little more omph.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vangelis on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Mhmm. I'll take Charles on another extraction mission. I figure a capture instead of retrieval scenario should be fun.

vangelis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:32 am

YES! Great idea! Although, Cynthia is a good person. I'm thinking of making her work for the government, but be lead by blind revenge. Possibly only to realize at the end that the government was wrong the entire time? She would be practically untouchable though, lead by her vengeful task for her daughter. I would be a killing machine had someone killed my daughter, that's fo' sho.

Thank you all! :D I am super excited and will be posting again tonight! It's been a long week, might I add, and not conducive to the roleplaying world.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!