Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tora Gakki: Ai Wo Torimodose

Couples

a part of “Tora Gakki: Ai Wo Torimodose”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Japan, Modern Day. At a local High School, Delinquents brawl for control. But could they fall in love? Its up to you! Get Power, Or Find your Love! All in Tora Gakki!: Ai Wo Torimodose!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tora Gakki: Ai Wo Torimodose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Couples

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:36 pm

This is where you consider Couples and talk about current romances.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Couples

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:22 pm

Well, based on the biographies of the girl characters, I have decided that Ethan would probably be best suited for Tamika Kousaka. I don't think the "tough" girls would really be much interested in a gentle guy like Ethan, and I figure that his martial arts philosophy and gentle nature would appeal to a much more feminine girl. I mean, I'd have to work it out with her controller, but that's how I see it at this point.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:29 am

True Grave wrote:Well, based on the biographies of the girl characters, I have decided that Ethan would probably be best suited for Tamika Kousaka. I don't think the "tough" girls would really be much interested in a gentle guy like Ethan, and I figure that his martial arts philosophy and gentle nature would appeal to a much more feminine girl. I mean, I'd have to work it out with her controller, but that's how I see it at this point.

Lol, I don't mind really as long as it's interesting. Though be warned, at first she'd be cold to him.. she has issues with her father so she tries to consider all men to be "Terrible, Barbaric, and two-faced" as she would probably put it.. but thats just her way of trying to not fall in love.

She's kind of a Tsundere...or at least thats what I'm aiming for. It's easy to look up over google if you don't understand it, I can't explain it right..lol at least not as good as the internet does.

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:12 pm

All right, then. It will give some character development for later on.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:53 am

I kind of think that Kisa's trying too hard, if that's not insulting. I think she needs to mellow down a bit.
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri May 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Angelika, I think if Ethan and Willow are going to pursue a relationship, that you should play a second girl character for Jay. It would help us avoid that whole stereotypical anime love triangle.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sat May 07, 2011 7:29 am

Sure. i'll get the profile done fast!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:24 pm

True Grave wrote:I don't think the "tough" girls would really be much interested in a gentle guy like Ethan, and I figure that his martial arts philosophy and gentle nature would appeal to a much more feminine girl.

Hehe. Wrong, much?

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Very lol.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:28 am

I think that if you gave willow something feminine she'd porbably insert it. XD

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Dirty! XD

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!