Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Unit

The Unit

a part of “The Unit”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

A group of military supersoldiers turned super heros must now defend the city and deal with what they have become.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Unit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Unit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Unit"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Unit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 pm

I. AM. SO. IN!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I have the perfect character in mind too. <3 She goes with my username and she's perfect for the part! Alright, so, is it ok if I reserve a spot as a Hero, maybe like the second in charge or something aka Beta? :D PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:55 pm

lol, sure, I'll reserve you a spot ^_^ glad to see someone is interested in it already. I'll probably wait till tomorrow sometime to actually start it

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Cool. :) I'm on it. :D

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Alright I submitted a character and can't wait to see if I'm accepted. If we need a villain I could create another character.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:37 pm

You're character was accepted Brantly. Like I said, we'll begin sometime tomorrow, I want to give people the chance to sign up and all.

There are 9 total spaces on the Unit team and however many villians we can get, but if we don't get any you guys can make one up or I will. I'll also be controling the x-Unit member, Richard Kings, later on

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:11 am

Thanks, and sounds good to me.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Alright, I don't know if we'll be getting anyone else or not, so I'm going to go ahead and start the intro posts. We'll start things out on the day The Unit is discovered by the world. There'll be some annonimus(?) baddie some high explosives and during the incident the building he's in gets blown up and we emerge from the wreckage just in time to make the 5 o'clock news

Remember, if you have any questions feel free to ask them. And if you can think of a better group name I'd be happy to hear it, lol. I suck at nameing things...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:10 pm

I honestly think the name is good. Better than I could do anyway :P.

I can't wait to get this started and just us three can totally support this, but I will advertise in my other RPs and hope we get some more people.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Yeah, I think we can handle this on our own. But if we got a few more it couldn't hurt.

Got the first post up. And if your wondering, Tangeium is an element I made up, lol. I figure Richard could be trying to find it in order to do something dasterdly. My idea is that is you use some special chemical or laser or something on Tangeium it turns negative, into Entangeium, which can be used to allow something to pass through solid objects or something. I figure the government could have created it.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Sweet. I'll start posting. I'm currently talking to a friend of mine who loves roleplaying and who'd join the site just so he can roleplay with us. :D

EDIT: Done! You're up, Brantley.

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:27 pm

I officially love this RP haha. Be sure to tell your friend to join.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:28 pm

*Laughs* I love it too. :D And don't worry. He's gonna join after he gets out of the shower. :D I can't wait! :D

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 pm

I think Soul may be off for the night.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Soul seems to be on, Brantley. *Points to Soul*

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Oops nvm sorry lol.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey it's all cool. I wish he'd post like ASAP!!! D:<

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Maybe he just didnt log out?

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Sorry guys, I'm back on. Had to make dinner. I'll post in just a sec.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:06 pm

It's alll gooooddddd. :) We understand. You're a human.
You ARE human, right? xD :3

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!