Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Redemption of a Witch ~ Shadows and Illusions

Starting Time, What works for everyone?

a part of “Redemption of a Witch ~ Shadows and Illusions”, a fictional universe by A-Xephyr.

A world of strife 20000 years in the past

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Redemption of a Witch ~ Shadows and Illusions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Starting Time, What works for everyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A-Xephyr on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Just as the title says.

What Time would work best for everyone? I figure we should have a Starting time that applies and suits everyone here.

I'm on Pacific time, And I'm usually home from 1 PM to probably 1AM, My teammates helping run this RP (Misscomical and Sir Joshu) Roughly are on Around 5 PM pacific time.

So, If 5 works for everyone, great. If not, please discuss and let me know what time would be best for you. Thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A-Xephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Starting Time, What works for everyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm good for any time over the weekend realistically speaking, since I'm located in England and I work weekdays it can be annoying to be around when the majority of you will be. So getting established over the weekend so I don't miss the initial plot hook would be good.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:04 pm

I run Eastern Standard Time (I believe that's GMT-5:00 in geek-speak), and weekdays I'm not available until around 3:00/4:00 PM, depending on how busy I am at the time.

Most Saturdays I have debate and I'm out until around 5:00/6:00 PM (sometimes we run longer or shorter) unless stated otherwise, but Sundays I'm usually free all day.

5:00 should work just fine for me then. I'll have my characters refined and ready to go by that point. But my schedule for Saturday is debate-tastic, so I won't be able to post until around the time I stated above.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:26 pm

I'm in Central time, and since school exists I'm obviously not online on weekdays until around 3:00-ish. After that I'm generally online all day until at least 11:00-ish, and 5:00 PM PST is 7:00 for me...so I guess that's cool. On weekends I rarely wake up or go to bed at a consistent time, but it's a general rule that I'll stay on later when my RPs are active and stuff.

SO YEAH

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:03 pm

I'll have all the time in the world tomorrow. ^_^

on a side note, i have a mental issue where i have a desire to be the center of attention. which is just lame.

EDIT: And I'm under Mountain Standard Time (MST -7 hours) so yeah.
Last edited by TheCreepyCanadian on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TCC commands you to make him SPAGHETTI. 'Cause spaghetti is the new sandwich.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:03 pm

I'll just standardize my GMT time to GMT+00 for that your convinience.

It's usually around 12pm that I'll be free, one or two hours left and right because that's the evening over here :]. Weekends are preferable (since I got almost the whole day on sundays) but seeing as I'm a side character, it should be no problem.

Here's the list:
Providence: All day tml
Creepy: All day tml
GSG: 5pm to 11pm
Cypher: 8pm to 9pm
A-Xephyr: 9pm to 9am

This is all GMT+00 already converted, just add and subtract appropriately to your own time etc GMT-7.00 just take a GMT+00 time and subtract 7 hours from it.

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 am

So that would be between 10am-2pm (my time) when everyone will appear to me. Oh nice.

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

9am right now

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!