Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Wrath

Elemental Wrath

a part of “Elemental Wrath”, a fictional universe by defiante1.

You are a god, your mission is to amass belief and erode the support of the other gods. Death is coming for all and only the strongest of the gods can defeat it and rule the pantheon. Become the strongest and gain dominion over hearts and minds!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Wrath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Elemental Wrath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elemental Wrath"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

defiante1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Elemental Wrath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:13 am

This looks extraordinarily fun. I put in a God of Fire, and I hope it is acceptable.
"The day will not save them. And we own the night."

The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuyoku on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:28 am

Could i reserve a spot for the Air God/Goddess?

Tsuyoku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:24 am

Yes of course, ill give you a day or two to make the character then but dont take too long. Want to get this started soon enough!

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:43 am

Also Disciple, wasnt sure from your character description if your god has a physical avatar in the world or not. Care to clarify ?

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuyoku on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Okay, its been submitted. I'm only allowed to create from air right? as such I won't be able to make actual live things without water and the likes right?

Tsuyoku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Yes, He has a physical Avatar.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Ah thank you Disciple, much appreciated. And Ysuyoko its a bit more general than that, you can create anything air themed. So man with wings or angellic creatures or even a race of bird people. Or a race of elemental type air creatures even, air is the theme and this world is somewhat magical after all. Your imagination is the limit. You can control only the air though, from creating mighty gales and tornados to just moving the air away from something to suffocate a fire. However the effect and amount you can do is limited by how powerful the belief in your god is. Let your imagination run wild, generally speaking if you can think it, you can do it. Although it might not always go as you expect!

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuyoku on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 am

Okay thank you and my name is Tsuyoku. ^^

Tsuyoku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:56 am

Yes small typo, im aware of your name.

Anyway just waiting for the earth god spot to be filled, ive put up an RPs wanted thread for it so hopefully wont be that long. Welcome to invite any friends you know to play the role also. Potentially we may allow in two other god spots later if it proves to be popular but no more, dont want it to become too crowded and post order too slow.

Hope to have this filled soon and under way, will most likely do the first post order in the order your characters were approved. So water first, then fire then air. With DM posts between of course.

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 am

Ok we have all the characters now so going to start this! Ill post between each god summing up the results of what happens, save for certain situations when there is a fight or whatever you then after two gods post battling etc. Also if im not around one day can do a few posts without me etc. Although do try to keep people posted here if you cant post for a little while, max will wait for a post is one day then you get skipped for a round.

Lets do this!

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:58 am

Water, Fire, Wind, Earth. Post order.

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:18 pm

So when you say power to ____ that means our power increases by 1?

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:37 am

Yes a slightly more IC way of keeping track of the power level and letting you know when something went well, occassionally something you attempt may back fire and lower your total belief instead, which will be mentioned in some way in my post. After all even gods cant know how everything will turn out, sometimes things have unpredictable long term consequences and the like.

But dont worry the power level thing is a rough guide, you can attempt to do things on it earlier just without the belief to sustain the powers they wont work probably. Or will have a significantly limited effect than they normally would etc etc. If that makes sense.

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:16 pm

If I make a race, should I make a character sheet for them so it is easier to understand the personality (as a whole), culture, descriptions, and strengths/weakness of the race?

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:17 am

Nah you dont have to go to that kind of detail, just describe them best you can and ill do the rest when it comes to how they compair to other things. Dont want to get bogged down in statistics and the like, its why I sum up that kind of stuff. It saves this becomming rediculous and just number crunching.

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 am

Just a quick note, the fire god doesnt have a monopoly on smelting and the humans dont know everything the gods know unless specifically told. Their primitive man and making armour and advanced smelting when their still living in mud huts is well beyond them. That kind of advancement needs either direct involement from a god, specifically sitting down with his people and showing them. Will take a bit of time and also some focus on a races own civilsation before they learn to mine metals and really smelt them, but also learn to build using other materials. Earth god doesnt have a monopoly on ore minning or gathering either, I tried to make this clear in my post but I wanted to clarify it. You each have an advance with your elementant but you dont have a total monopoly on everything involing it.

Same way Zaroths people arnt the only ones who can fish, Wyldehearts arnt the only ones who can mine. Just one has an advantage over the other, Wyldeheart can bring ore out of the ground and Zaroth can make fish for his people and influence the fish directly. That type of thing.

Secondly if you create a humanoid race that can think freely, they can also be swayed to another god or even rebel or turn agnostic etc etc. Creating free willed creatures is a bigger deal.

Your people will advance in time on their own if situations are right, i.e. their healthy enough and stable enough to be able to work on invention but first stages of the game tribal man is just that, tribal. Bows are advanced at the moment.

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:11 pm

I was planning on having Khaine teach them once the metal had been delivered as I couldn’t teach them without the ore itself. I didn’t mean to make it seem like the people could simply “do” I was going to have the Fire God teach them a little about the mysteries of fire, but I have no problem with waiting for them to teach themselves as well.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:09 am

Oh yes I get that, was more in response to the earth gods comment about only the two of you being able to do metal work since he provided ore and you had mastery over fire. You can still have Khaine teach his people about smelting and so forth but he does specifically have to teach them if you want them to be able to forge things.

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Care to keep us updated Tsuyoku ? Been your post for a while and wouldnt mind an update if your still game for this, getting close to the 1 day time limit.

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!