Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Young Justice The Next Generation

Young Justice The Next Generation

a part of “Young Justice The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by KimmyD0912.

Wally, Artimus, Keldur, Conner, Megan and Dick are now all grown up and have moved on. Some even have lives outside of crime fighting, but fate brings them together again when they are summoned back to Mt. Justice to train the next generation of heros

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Young Justice The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Young Justice The Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KimmyD0912 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:45 pm

so This is the OOC for my Role play.

Summary: five years after Young Justice the whole team has picked up and moved on. Keldur is still surving under Aquaman, Wally is getting married, Megan has gone back to her home planet of Mars, Conner is now in Smallville, Artemis is still crime fighting and Dick is about to graduate high school. It seems that everything is peacefull, until Klarion The Witch Boy comes back to earth and is bent on making Gotham City his new home. The team is then called back to Mt. Justice to help train the next generation of heros.

Origional chars are welcome. You will be able to pick who from the origional Ypung Justice team will be your chars, mentor but keep in mind that there are only two chars allowed for one hero and it is on a first come first served basis.

In order for this RP to happen I NEED:
Keldur/Aqualad
Conner/Superboy
Artimis

Any questions feel free to ask.
Last edited by KimmyD0912 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KimmyD0912
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Young Justice The Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Could you save me an new character with Conner for her mentor and one with Wally as his mentor? I'm in school and can't work on it right now.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KimmyD0912 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:18 pm

No more Trainees for Robin or Superboy =)

KimmyD0912
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KimmyD0912 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:02 am

Yes we are still accepting

KimmyD0912
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KimmyD0912 on Wed May 25, 2011 1:26 pm

I am not posting until someone else does this has been kinda one sided and I want someone else to jump in too

KimmyD0912
Member for 13 years

Re: Young Justice The Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rocketfire99 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:29 am

If Artemis is still free, I'd love to play her! Otherwise, I can use an OC.

rocketfire99
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!