Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Old Souls

Old Souls

a part of “Old Souls”, a fictional universe by Lollipop.

Three, already out casted teens get caught up in Hoodoo magic just for fun---but how far will they take this practice when they realize that the magic truly does work?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Old Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Old Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lollipop on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:45 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Old Souls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lollipop
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Old Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:42 am

Is it possible to play a character other than one of the rebels? Like a bully, or someone who the rebels wants to act against for other reasons?
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanceMySoulAway on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 am

Can I play the girl ill have her up before the nights over
Kiss my lips and taste my pain
Let the taste run through your veins
Let it burn so that you quiver
Then ice cold so that you shiver
Let your eyes grow big with fear
Everytime you know im near
Let the pain run through your veins
Kiss my lips and tatse my pain

DanceMySoulAway
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lollipop on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:08 pm

@DanceMySoulAway: Yes you may!

@ReiRyuusei: Well, I don't see a problem with it---But most of the roleplay would be focused on just the 3 out casts and how they want to take their revenge. And, it would probably ultimately result in your death. :O

Lollipop
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 am

Well, I thought about a bully at first, or at least someone who seemed to dislike the rebels on the surface. But then their secret is revealed that they are a white witch and they're using their good magic to protect some members of the town (obviously not everyone, but the occassional person, like maybe a major bully is a family member of theirs and all the spells from the rebels against that bully keep failing) and either the rebels feel threatened and kill them or one of them rebels do something really serious and want the white witch to stop their magic going on a rampage.

I thought something like that would add a nice angle to the story, but I don't want to do it without your permission. You are the GM after all :)

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!