Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Earth Invasion

Level-Ups and EXP

a part of “Earth Invasion”, a fictional universe by Lenny.

Unknown beings (aliens) have invaded Earth, destroying almost everything. It is your job as a military soldier to find survivors, raise an army, and find the secret to the mysterious attack on your home planet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Earth Invasion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Level-Ups and EXP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Here is the thread where you check how much EXP you have earned. I will tell you when you have earned a level-up in here (and how much EXP you have earned). Remember, the better the posts, the more EXP you get. Every time I post, I look back at all the posts that were made between my last post and my newest post, and I will figure out how much EXP you have earned.

If you have leveled-up, here are the directions:
-Go into the Skills thread. Pick a skill from your choices (if you are Rank 1, only look at the Level 1 Skills). All the information on how many skill points you get are in the thread. Read EVERYTHING! You will be missing out if you don't understand, and I will confront you if you have made a mistake.
-Pick ONE attachment for your weapon and ONE attachment for your side-arm. Attachments between primaries are interchangeable and so are with side-arms. However, they are not interchangeable with each other. Only within their own weapon class.

I will tell you if you ranked up. Do not ASSUME you ranked up. I will tell you IN THIS THREAD!

To make things fair, because I am the Game Master, I earn the same amount as the lowest-earned EXP. So if you guys want all of us to be stronger, make the best posts possible!

If you want to see a good example of how your character profile should look after all the updates (skills, attachments, etc.) take a look at John Hemfer.
Last edited by Lenny on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lenny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Level-Ups and EXP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lenny on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Thorait Post #1: 180 EXP

Rank up! Robert is now Rank 1! Please update your character profile with the appropriate Rank [1] and choose 1 Class Specific Skill and 1 All Classes Skill. Add those to your character profile's page. Once you have done that, add 1 attachment to your primary and 1 attachment to your secondary. Remember to update that in your character profile, too!

SasoriRinku Post #1: 200 EXP

Rank up! Rist is now Rank 1! Please update your character profile with the appropriate Rank [1] and choose 1 Class Specific Skill and 1 All Classes Skill. Add those to your character profile's page. Once you have done that, add 1 attachment to your primary and 1 attachment to your secondary. Remember to update that in your character profile, too!

Winged1107 Post #1: 250 EXP

Rank up! Lily is now Rank 1! Please update your character profile with the appropriate Rank [1] and choose 1 Class Specific Skill and 1 All Classes Skill. Add those to your character profile's page. Once you have done that, add 1 attachment to your primary and 1 attachment to your secondary. Remember to update that in your character profile, too!

1paulryan Post #1: 150 EXP

Rank up! Matthew is now Rank 1! Please update your character profile with the appropriate Rank [1] and choose 1 Class Specific Skill and 1 All Classes Skill. Add those to your character profile's page. Once you have done that, add 1 attachment to your primary and 1 attachment to your secondary. Remember to update that in your character profile, too!

xoferif Post #1: 150 EXP

Rank up! Trey is now Rank 1! Please update your character profile with the appropriate Rank [1] and choose 1 Class Specific Skill and 1 All Classes Skill. Add those to your character profile's page. Once you have done that, add 1 attachment to your primary and 1 attachment to your secondary. Remember to update that in your character profile, too!

Chulance has not posted, and therefore does not earn any EXP.

Lenny Post #1: 150 EXP

Rank up! John is now Rank 1! Please update your character profile with the appropriate Rank [1] and choose 1 Class Specific Skill and 1 All Classes Skill. Add those to your character profile's page. Once you have done that, add 1 attachment to your primary and 1 attachment to your secondary. Remember to update that in your character profile, too!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lenny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!