Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cross High School for the Supernatural

Cross High for the Supernatural (restarted)

a part of “Cross High School for the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by cat847.

Four human girls decided to dress up as guys and go to an all boys school on a dare. Except they don't know the school is for supernaturals. Oh dear. ~ OPEN ~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cross High School for the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Cross High for the Supernatural (restarted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sat May 07, 2011 10:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cross High for the Supernatural (restarted)"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Cross High for the Supernatural (restarted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sat May 07, 2011 10:50 pm

can i reserve girl 4?:3 ill get started on her right away. :P
[ Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sat May 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Sure

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Sat May 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi guys i was in the last one and i'm thinking of joining it again but here is my question: Is the same thing gonna happen as last time where it all was that never-ending love scene between those two while everyone else got ignored?

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tree Fiddy on Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 am

Sounds like a lot of fun :D I went ahead and submitted a character.
Image Image Image Image

Tree Fiddy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sun May 08, 2011 12:19 am

i just submitted my character. :3 if you don't like it, tell me and ill edit. :)

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Sun May 08, 2011 12:24 am

i considered that problem myself church so I did mention to Cat when we emailed about the remake to have the girls join two different clubs.
These clubs then somehow become rivals and have to compete in a large tournament.
I thought that would be a suitable current plot to keep it from going to mushy on two characters.

(Also cat I did the rooms last time by sorting last names aphabetical, it was easier and fair way to do it) bb
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sun May 08, 2011 7:34 pm

I went ahead and submited a character.
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Au79 on Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 pm

I love this idea! But has it finished before is started is what I'm wondering though. :S If not I'm definitely going to make a character.

Au79
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tree Fiddy on Tue May 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Yep it's done :(

Tree Fiddy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue May 10, 2011 10:16 pm

If anyone's interested, and with HiddenNymph's permission, I'd be willing make another~? c:
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Au79 on Wed May 11, 2011 12:11 am

You know I was mulling over the idea of PMing HiddenNymph about letting re-restart this, but you have more seniority and rp experience under your belt, so yes please, it'd be nice if this get a legitimate second chance.

Au79
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Wed May 11, 2011 7:13 pm

ya! will you please allow him to re-restart this? :3
i was REALLY looking forward for this. :D

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed May 11, 2011 7:27 pm

It's been re-started by HiddenNymph herself; I told her to PM you guys. x_x Here's the link~
cross-high-for-the-supernatural-revamped-t57900.html

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 pm

I would like to make a male character. I will start on his bio and should I send it via message or just post him up? I will check here when I fnish my character and check my messages often for the answer, thank you for helping me.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:16 pm

GamerX wrote:I would like to make a male character. I will start on his bio and should I send it via message or just post him up? I will check here when I fnish my character and check my messages often for the answer, thank you for helping me.

Lol, this roleplay is dead, dude. I don't even know how you came across it under all the dust. The GM disappeared off the face of the internet without even getting started, so we all went and joined a revamped one but that one is nearly dead now, too. o_o' You're a bit late to the party, sorry.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!