Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Canese University for Nekos

Dances and all that stuff

a part of “Canese University for Nekos”, a fictional universe by cat847.

You aren't the same anymore... That's why you were brought here.... (needs more guys!!! Still accepting!!!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Canese University for Nekos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dances and all that stuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sun May 08, 2011 3:44 pm

This Thread is to plan Dances and Competitions and all that stuff. If you have a good idea that has to do with this topic, you can post it on this thread. Also, I will allow one character to be the planner who will plan all this stuff out in the roleplay, so their character would arrange the dates and themes, etc.
Also on this thread I will announce any assemblies that there will be
Feel free to post your ideas on this topic here.
Last edited by cat847 on Sun May 08, 2011 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dances and all that stuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sun May 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Well, I know we've all sort of met now, being the first day and all, but it was a little random and disorginized. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a Welcome Dance, for everyone to get introduced to eachother and to the teachers and the head of the school. If anything, it would let everyone get a feel for how everyone else writes in a collective situation like that, and give some practice for real dances and parties later in the RP.

Just an idea, feel free to disagree and disregard if you so wish.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sun May 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Yeah, I've also been thinking about the idea of having a Welcome Dance or Welcome Party for everyone to get introduced. Maybe it could be on the night that we are currently on
Let's take a vote:
Should the Welcome Dance be on the night we're currently on? Or should it be on the day after that (which would be the second day, it would be a Sunday)?

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sun May 08, 2011 4:39 pm

I vote we have it on Sunday. Seeing how it is already late, and everyone just got there, let's give everyone a chance to sleep, settle in, and prepare for the dance.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun May 08, 2011 4:46 pm

I vote Sunday as well. and can we make clubs and such..and since it's spring should we have a spring festival? and can I be that one character who plans everything ....sorry that's a lot lol.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrsinuzuka on Sun May 08, 2011 5:26 pm

I also vote Sunday
Don't
tell me
the sky's the limit
when there are footprints
on the

moon

Mrsinuzuka
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun May 08, 2011 5:55 pm

I vote Sunday as well.
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Sun May 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Okay, it will be on Sunday. Anyways, the First Day should now be wrapping up. Anyone that hasn't hd their character come to the school yet can just say their character came late and they can say their character will come on Sunday. So everyone should be making their character like fall asleep. Well, you don't have to make your character fall asleep, you can make them go somewhere and just be there for the rest of the night.
So we are going to do a time skip for the first night.

And sure XxanexiaxX, your character can plan all the dances and that stuff. And sure, there can be a Spring Festival.

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon May 09, 2011 8:55 am

Yay! twin school presidents....so i think we should have an election on school body...senators and stuff.....also for the spring dance, does anyone have ideas?

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon May 09, 2011 9:02 am

Yay! twin school presidents....so i think we should have an election on school body...senators and stuff maybe they can host that Sunday before the dance.....also for the spring festival, does anyone have ideas?

My ideas-

Cafe,
Art show
Music show

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue May 10, 2011 6:47 am

ooh! we should have a masquerade ball or something like that, I already found an awesome dress for it :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Thu May 12, 2011 9:33 am

Haunted house?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu May 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Sounds good :)

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrsinuzuka on Sun May 15, 2011 9:41 am

what about a victorian style masquerade ball?

Mrsinuzuka
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!