Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Academy

NPCs

a part of “Elemental Academy”, a fictional universe by Angelika Petrova.

Academy for teenagers who can control ONE element. Wheee..... [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] NPCs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Sun May 08, 2011 4:12 pm

if anyone wants to add their own NPCs, or "side characters" i think it would be good if you introduce them here
im also planning on creating some to develop my own plots

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] NPCs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Tue May 10, 2011 1:13 pm

NPC
Derek Leer: played by dreamtheaterem
He is a 18 year old student with his registration class being air. He is a school prefect tasked with keeping order in the halls and apprehending other students who disobey the rules. Often seen accompanying James Olivier II almost like a bodyguard.
Gets a kick out of using his abilities to hurt others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaya9425 on Tue May 17, 2011 9:30 am

I added a character, i wasn't sure if she was supposed to go here or not. She is a second year student, not a freshman.
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.

~Gloria Steinem

-------------------------------------------

Nature's the name, don't wear it out! :)

Amaya9425
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 pm

NPC
Anthony Sawalha: played by dreamtheaterem
18 year old prefect who is a close friend of Derek Leer.
has excellent grades and is registrated into fire class.

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:51 pm

NPC
Charles Loreto: played by dreamtheaterem
is a professor at elemental academy who teaches a class of aeir.
is a long time friend and admirerer of professor Olivier.
is paralyed from the waist down and thus uses a wheel-chair.

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 pm

NPC
Karl Ignoff: Played by Sirk
He 17 year old Pprefect who was made Prefect becuase he made it to top 4 of the most recent school tournement before giving up in the secound last round. He dislikes Derek but is good at staying out of teachers and other Prefects ways.
He is on the hounor role and is condidered a very good student.
is handsome with sandy hair and light green eyes.
is a little over six feet with a tall lean build that hides a bit of muscle.
is always wearing black glasses that he needs to read.
is an energy class
He tries hard to help students while keeping a low profile
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:55 pm

NPC
Basil Hayden: played by dreamtheaterem
an experience student in earth class who fights in the tournaments.
has a characteristic 'good boy' appearance but is known to be a fierce fighter in the arena
has a girl friend named Emily

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Michael McEnzie
Is a glaswegian student in the water class, like maggie. He likes nothing but a good challenge, an hangs around with maggie a lot, so much that there are a lot of rumors that they go out, but he is in fact gay, and has a boyfriend in the village called Liam.
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!