Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Game of Challenge

Relationships

a part of “The Game of Challenge”, a fictional universe by BelleOceane.

You wake up one day to find that you are in a strange room with a bunch of other people. You soon learn that you are in the game of Challenge where you must battle to save yourself.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Game of Challenge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Mon May 30, 2011 7:12 pm

This is where you can ask for a relationship with another character in the RP.

Alexandra is up for a relationship with anyone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sazore_Aragi on Mon May 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Getsu is up for a relationship with anyone really
I'll have to see who else joins, Aisuru would be more selective...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sazore_Aragi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Mon May 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Dessy is kind of oblivious to any and all romantic advances, since he cares equally for any who relies on him. But, if someone is persistent enough, he would eventually come to realise he feels more strongly about that person than anyone else. Curse his intelligence, eh? XD
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wavefury on Tue May 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Icarus is a shy person. If he liked someone he probably wouldn't say anything, but he'd certainly show more concern for them, and go out of his way to be sweet.

lol, I put "hide the accelerants" and still got the lawful good color. XD

wavefury
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!