Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kill Celeste!

Kill Celeste!

a part of “Kill Celeste!”, a fictional universe by LovelyLisey.

Space fantasy on acid. Sadistic space witch Celeste forces an entire dimension of planets to duel each other in a galaxy-wide race. ¼ Hunger Games, ¼ Amazing Race, ¼ Wizard of Oz, ¼ Kill Bill. 100% pure chaos theory.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kill Celeste!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kill Celeste!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Welcome to the wild yonder.

Please use this space to ask questions, discuss plot, let people know what character slot you’re aiming for, and tell me over and over again how lovely I am.
Last edited by LovelyLisey on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kill Celeste!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Interested. Sign me up as a contestent haha.~Edit~ Nevermind, needed to scroll down more. But yes please reserve me a spot, and props for the commentary of DJ Raven.Very amusing :).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Thanks for your interest! Yeah, I was having some problems with the original post of the roleplay, so people might want to check it again now. Somehow, the rules section didn't post. So...yeah...there's a rules section now. :D

I will reserve people spots! Because I don't want people rushing to finish their characters (I might be overestimating the level of interest here, heh.) Continuing with overestimating the level of interest, please don't fret if you don't reserve one of the seven spots - there's still room in there for you, if you want it.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Thankies. By the way, which pics do you prefer we have, real or anime? Or even just sketches or something haha?

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:53 pm

All of the above. Whatever is your preference. I tend to love anime pics, which you will see if you -

- check out the characters I just added!

Those are my five characters. Wow! But most of them I will be playing infrequently, most likely.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:08 am

Woo! Sounds like a blast, sign me up.
Sword - Candy Land
Shield - Beach Episode?
That mmkay?

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:15 am

Yep! Put it on the front page.

If someone takes more than three days to get me their characters, then I will take it down. Otherwise, reserve away.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:12 am

Reserve me a spot. I want Desert Shield and Beach Episode Sword.

By the way, do you have a source for that Celeste pic?

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:27 am

Okie doke! Will fix the front page as soon as I finish this reply

Shanatos, your new icon is THE BEST. THE BEST, I tell you!

Not sure. Maybe from that Panty and Stocking show or whatever it's called? I never saw that anime but it kind of has that art style to me. I picked this icon from somewhere within the recesses of the anime icon livejournal community.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 am

LovelyLisey wrote:Okie doke! Will fix the front page as soon as I finish this reply

Shanatos, your new icon is THE BEST. THE BEST, I tell you!

Not sure. Maybe from that Panty and Stocking show or whatever it's called? I never saw that anime but it kind of has that art style to me. I picked this icon from somewhere within the recesses of the anime icon livejournal community.

Actually, it's from a show called Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. I thought the design looked familiar (just more anthropomorphosized).

edit: My characters added. A little bare-bones compared to my other profiles, but, I don't feel like writing overly complex things at this hour.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:05 am

Added! Yeah, I've heard of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - love the art style, hear it's great, always wanted to see it.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby finnthehuman on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 am

Hello! Could I reserve spaces for the Sword of the Blizzard Stage and the Shield of The Woods Stage? This looks quite awesome.

finnthehuman
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Yep! I will get right on that.

EDIT: I have done some thinking and realized that whoever picks the Wild Card characters will probably be the last person to reserve characters. Therefore, they can have both the Wild Card slots. I've also realized that the Wild Card shield will need to bunk with the shield of whatever world they pick...

I would vastly prefer if the Wild Card sword and shield did not come from the same world, but it is allowed.

2nd EDIT: I've also noticed that the character profiles coming in are awesome, but that they involve the character choosing to partake or being chosen by their home world. Just for clarification, Celeste picked the sixteen representatives based on who would amuse her, so neither the contestant or the home world had any choice in the matter.

I also forgot to mention in the introduction that the seven worlds will be watching the race through television sets or live stream or whatever, and that Celeste used her magic to record in all places at all times. You know how, in fairy tales, the witch is somehow watching the heroes through the reflection on her cauldron or her mirror or whatever? Yeah, it works like that, except that the image is accessible to the whole galaxy. This is not true during the two day reprieve between stages, when the players are allowed complete privacy.

The omniscient camera won't be following contestants to bathrooms because that would a whole different kind of roleplay.

This is probably a detail I could have easily just clarified in my actual roleplay posts, but something was bothering me about it so I decided to clarify it here.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:50 pm

LovelyLisey wrote:Added! Yeah, I've heard of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - love the art style, hear it's great, always wanted to see it.

It is fantastic. As is Panty & Stocking, since you mentioned it.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:19 pm

I will definitely check it out!

BTW I added spiffy location pics for the locations. This is my first roleplay with fancy schmancy locations!

Okay, now I seriously need to GTFO and do my laundry/homework.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Okay, Characters - Added(;
Super pumped about getting this roleplay on the road,
It's going to be a blasty-blast.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Meeeeeee tooooooo

I'm so pumped that instead of doing work I actually finished my first post ---

This doesn't mean we started, it just means that I was over-eager and I had it 75% finished and it wasn't going to change depending on the characters we received so why not ---

When you guys have a free minute, might be a good way to get a flavor of the game.

Also OMG IT'S SO LONG I'M SOOORRRRY YOU GUYS IT WON'T BE THAT LONG IN THE FUTURE AND PLEASE DON'T THINK YOU HAVE TO WRITE POSTS THAT LONG

*takes deep breath*

Okay, good now.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi Lizzy (:
Can we start posting?
Without going farther than desert island of course!

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Not yet, we need to have the characters and the positions filled...still waiting on people's characters and trying to find two more people and stuff. So far, you and Shanatos are the only other characters up on the page. I figure that I will give it a few more days for everything to get sorted (like until Saturday or something) and regardless of where we're at then, we'll just start and work it out somehow. Don't want to wait too long.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Please insert coin for plays 4-7.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!