Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Quantum Diner

Quantum Diner

a part of “Quantum Diner”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Welcome to the Universe's Best Diner! That's Drifting in space...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quantum Diner”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Quantum Diner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Quantum Diner"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Quantum Diner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Hey, this kinda reminds me of Milliways, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe (if you haven't heard of said establishment, read The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams). I am SO gonna join this RP! =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Awesome!

Ah, yes. Hitchiker's guide. I love it. :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Will get a character operational ASAP! I've even picked out an image and a theme song like I always have with each and every RP character I make.

I'm so glad I have a knowledge of kickass soundtracks from old PC games (seriously, some of the games I still love playing date back to the mid 90's). =3

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Oh Really? I was thinking of making an alternate version of this. Rather than a floating diner in space, it could be one during the post apocalpyse, in a big city that survived armageddon.

:D whatcha think? And are you gonna be the Manager?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Huh? I'm a little confused now. Is this gonna be in space or in a wasteland?

Also, I'm not really intending to be the Manager. I'll just be one of the regular faces around the diner, maybe. ^^

One last thing; the possible hi-jinks that could happen make me think of this video I watched earlier today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zd_khk6zXo

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Crap. Then I'll probably need to play Manager, unless you can fill that role? :D

Space. I meant like how pokemon works, like Black and White? Space and Wasteland?

LOL! Nice!

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Considering the character I'm creating, I don't think he'd be a good choice for Manager. Call it a hunch, but it MIGHT be something to do with the fact that he's massive, metal and carries a rifle that's bigger than you or me. XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:30 pm

I wasn't sure what to pick as species, so if you want me to change it, I'd understand

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:03 am

Character has been submitted. Give me a shout when you want me to start posting.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:06 am

Start anytime! :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:26 am

So...if the diner is closed (I'm guessing it's closed since the manager is paying his help) should we just post our characters as being somewhere else??

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:35 am

Pretty much.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:34 am

Gonna wait for AshFisher to post, a'ight?

Also, just to let y'all know, I'm not used to having to make my posts as short as they are, but I'll try. Just sayin', you dig?

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:37 am

Post Length doesn't matter to me. It's if you get your message through that counts. :)

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 pm

I'm moving, so won't be able to post as often until I get net hookup for new house.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 am

The reason for my extremely short post was because of writer's block and the fact that I haven't posted on this RP for a while. Just sayin'.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Yo, Ash; I got an idea. Perhaps, since your character is a bounty hunter, Erik has a quite a few bounties on his own head. Which means if your character should decide to come back...and see his ship...CHAOS! :D

And it'll give Gamer some insperation, since he's taggin' along with you.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:40 am

Yup, I reckon it'll get my brain back in gear for a bit. Thanks for the hilarious opportunity, dude! =D

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 am

No problem. Just don't expect him to be easy to catch or anything...and watch out for his surprises! :D

Perhaps Tala could have Erik's bounty posters hung up somewhere, giving your guy (I forget his name) a chance to read--or, that is, scan them. It'll put a block between a friendship forming yet...which is too bad, cause Erik loves robots.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!