Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fight For Belief and Life!

Fight For Belief and Life!

a part of “Fight For Belief and Life!”, a fictional universe by BlackDove.

You livee in a town where werewolves, vampires and humans co-exist together (the humans don't know obviously) and all the peace is disturbed by a new clan of vampires who are ready to take what they want and have no trouble of killing to get it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fight For Belief and Life!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fight For Belief and Life!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fight For Belief and Life!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Well I see fit to add, Hey guys thanks for the interest and looking at the OOC:
If you need to clarify or ask a random questions feel free. And don't be hesitant to ask me to reserve a position, for there will be reservations of about 2 days, depending on the circumstances.
Also try and get a decent amount of people signed up, so then there's more of a chance of having about 7 people actually roleplaying in the end :D
And yeah, you can call me Beth or Gizmo
Finally Akward Ninja Llamas are cool... but so are Monkey Dragons :D
xx <3
Last edited by BlackDove on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackDove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fight For Belief!... And your own life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Before I submit a character sheet, I have a few questions! If I make a werewolf can she be second in command? Also, what are your rules? Will people be allowed to make very short posts? Or are one/two liners not allowed? I get annoyed with one sentence replies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fight For Belief!... And your own life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:52 pm

If someone dare tries to make a one/two sentences responses I will tell them that they should leave the roleplay unless they are willing to stretch their responses to at least 5 sentences... -_- I don't like them either. Only short posts if there is nothing to be said or done, but then again they should wait until there is something for her to do or intervene into.

And yes you may reserve second in command werewolf :D

-Gizmo a.k.a Beth
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Re: [OOC] Fight For Belief and Life!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Alright then I shall make a character! I just hate when people barley write anything and then expect a response. It annoys me!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Can I change to be the werewolf leader?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Sure :D Sorry, I'm a very tired bear today :S
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

not to sound pushy or anything but sense we have the three leaders we could start if thats ok with you MIss Dove
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Dandan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm

i just submitted a human character. Please tell me if she needs to be edit and I will certainly edit her if she isn't up to your standards. :D
[ Image Image Image Image

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 am

Well at least we got one of each, just try to inform people of the roleplay so they can still come in whenever.
I'll start this later on today :S school and then dance afterwards
give me strength
no need to call me Miss Dove, I prefer the name Beth or Gizmo :D
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 pm

So start wherever but pretend you have others in your clan/wolfpack for now or forever :D
And let the roleplaying begin!
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm just going to make another character as a werewolf to full once spot. He is going to be second in command.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 am

I would like to reserve for the second in command for the Giani clan.
Although I am unsure exactly when I may be able to send her in, however, i will try to make it in the next couple of days. D:
Urgh...I want to get into this so bad. :/
I am just debating because my iPhone is not working for some reason and will not allow me to post.
Resorting me to the blasted computers that my psycho parental like to keep an eye on.
Urgg..
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Ahaha, luckily my parents know to stay away from my laptop :) And sure, reserved second in command for the Giani clan
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:37 pm

>_> I hide my labtop when ever i'm not on it..lol ^^ my parents already check my cell phone and know the pass code to my ipod..like hell i'm gonna tell them that i even have a facebook..^_^

October
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:46 am

I am going to my farm tonight for rodeo. I will not be able to reply for the next three days. I will really try too, but I get sketchy internet and on privacy plus I will be really busy

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm just going to wait for DanDan to post before I let Beth say anything :)

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:48 am

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!