Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Firefly: Revisited

Firefly: Revisited

a part of “Firefly: Revisited”, a fictional universe by Jenna Patterson.

Following the Adventures of the Firefly class ship called 'Midnight' and her crew.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Firefly: Revisited”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Firefly: Revisited

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Feel free to post here with any questions, comments or suggestions. Before I approve any characters I'm waiting to hear from 3 others who were a part of another RP with me. Thanks.
The enemy of my enemy must therefore be my friend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Firefly: Revisited

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Can you remind me what the shephard is? Is he the muscle? Been a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:00 pm

No, the Sheperd is... well a Shepherd, like a Father or a Priest. You're thinking of Security/"Public Relations"

Jenna Patterson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Idyllic_Phantasm on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Hello,

Can you reserve a spot for me? I would like to be Mechanic/Engineer. I'll post a profile tomorrow.
So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering. - Brenda Ueland

Idyllic_Phantasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Oh, that's right. Then no thanks on that one. What are you going to be, Jenna?

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:15 pm

At the momment I have myself as Captian, but if anyone wants to agrue it away I'll be placing myself as First Mate.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Then you should be Captain, Phantasm can be Engineer, and I'll be First Mate.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm gone for this evening, but feel free to leave characters in my inbox, I'll be back tomorrow morning.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby awesomeskaterdude on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Ok so I have a quick question. The Pilot. Is that like the pilot of Midnight or pilot of an outflier (like a strike craft)? Because if I can do the strike craft i will be more than willing to join as the pilot. Otherwise I can be any role you would like me to fill in. This sounds great btw.

Please enjoy a story of my own about pirates, dragons, and magic ->The Voyage: Grand Charlotte

awesomeskaterdude
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:18 am

Character is posted. Also, we had an interested person, Eva, for Pilot in the other OOC. If ASD (AwesomeSkaterDude) wanted to be an outflier pilot/security, and Eva was Midnight's pilot, that'd work decently well. My character also has some piloting skills, though he's not really all that good at it. Probably able to use the salvage craft and the like.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:03 am

I saw Eva's post on the other OOC, I'll send her a private message with the link to this new one, hopefully she'll send us a character. And I got Skaterdudes message and I agree that would work.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:13 am

I'll try and peek in through out today and approve characters as I see them, but as that I'm Canadian, I'm having guests over today and tonight. If I don't make it back Happy Canada Day! :P

Jenna Patterson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby awesomeskaterdude on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:57 am

That is exactly what I was thinking Jenna Patterson. A one person attack ship made for maneuverability and speed.

Im a little bit busy today but im free from 3-5 so i will post my character and some info on my strikecraft.

This is gonna be great!I can't wait!

awesomeskaterdude
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Reserve me a spot as medic? :)
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Alright, for those of you that have reserved spots please fill out your character sheets asap so we can get this moving, if it takes more than a couple of days from your reserved request to fill out a character sheet we'll move on without you and you'll have to wait for an opportunity to join the rest of us.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Idyllic_Phantasm on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Thank you for reserving a spot for me! I hope you have a lovely day.

Idyllic_Phantasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:08 am

Thanks guys for being speedy with your character sheets. We have just one more I'm waiting to hear from, but since there are five of us ready I'll start us off.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby awesomeskaterdude on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:16 am

I have suggested to Jenna Patterson that a structured way of battling in a RP could be very useful. She told me that she wants to hear from y'all what y'all think about it as we are the ones RPing, SO i have an example of this here at the following URL:

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/type-turn-based-combat-eden-era-t4212.html

Check it out and let the rest of us know what you think.

awesomeskaterdude
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 am

I've added some places for our RP. Most of what I'm adding are "known" places according to the Firefly/Serenity universe. Feel free to add your own place if you wish to create a planet that you're character came from, or even add a description to what you're own personal space on the ship would look like.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 am

Jenna, I just posted my character - please can you pm and confirm he is approved / acceptable or if any changes have to be made. No hard feelings if you don't need any more characters - I did apply unsolicited. Thanks.

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!