Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anti-Demon Agency

Anti-Demon Agency.

a part of “Anti-Demon Agency”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

Special humans gifted with the power to make weapons join an agency designed to eliminate the demon race for their crimes against the world. (No more applications)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anti-Demon Agency”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Anti-Demon Agency.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Anti-Demon Agency."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Anti-Demon Agency.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 pm

This was a cool idea, I admit, but I would have joined if it was something to do with aliens instead. :(

Sorry.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:15 pm

That sucks :(. But aliens aren't my thing...please submit a character if you like though :)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Woohoo! Got accepted. :D

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 pm

@ Spectrum: Love the character! Accepted! I can already see Candice trying to shoot him in the head. :)
@ Cruzix: Awesome character as well! Just a few corrections though (sorry just two-ish) 1. He can't have any powers on his weapon yet especially when he just started creating daggers and you're going to have to change the power to something else because Spectrum already has electricity... 2ish. I'm not sure what they're called yet reapers, demon hunters, or just agents yet but for now you can keep just saying reaper. So anyways I'm accepting your character now but please make that correction like really soon (now if possible)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Edit myself: You changed it! You're awesome! You changed it before I even asked! Me so happy!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 pm

re-edit myself: you still need to change the part where the weapon already has powers...

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 pm

@ Overworked Warden: Your character is human right?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 pm

WOAH.
That was fast, I just sent in Kieran.
Wut.

I suppose?
Should I change him a bit?
His persona is still playing around in my head a bit.
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:56 pm

@ Overworked Warden: No he is great I just wanted to make sure and yes, I am quite fast when it comes to comments on characters. The reason I asked was just it seemed like the part where you say he has an impish grin and tends to run at full speed I thought he was an imp lol but he's excellent I shall accept.

Jayzerosnake seems to have made a character then abandon it before I could even do anything :( poo.

Anyways, I only want female characters now way too many male way too little female...

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 pm

OH. Well that explains it. > u >

Oh ha, yeah. I saw that character.
I could change Kieran to Kelsi if it becomes too much of a sausagefest. :T

But Imma sleep for tonight, I'll be around tomorrow morning.
(Time Differences, yay.)

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:08 pm

@ Cruzix: I'm also going to need you to read the rules and add in at the bottom of your character application what you are missing.
@ Shadows: It looks like you're character is going to be the last one accepted! But before that I need to ask everyone do you think a crossbow and a bow and arrow are the same? (six people are enough I don't really want more then that...)

If some one wants the last spot they will need to submit a really good character.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Just for my own back up on this case. Crossbows are fired by trigger, and is often a bare to load (According to size or strength (Also based of OLD crossbows, recent is a lot easier to load.). There has been hand helds, and they often shoot a lot harder than bows, as well more accurate on some occasions (Least for those unskilled..).
The Bow contains a bit better range, but less power in cases. Bows use arrows, whilst crossbows use bolts. Bows are meant for arcing, whilst crossbows are often straight shots. For instance in past times, you would often find crossbows on the castle walls, whilst bows were on the field assaulting the castle. Bows have been fired with multiple arrows vertically, whilst crossbows are often modified to shoot additional bolts horizontally.

Edit: (Really loves and wants the bow..) lol

EDIT AGAIN: Recent models of crossbows are more capable of range. And still holds power, fired by trigger and levers. Whilst bow requires dexterity and strength of body.
Recent Bows
Recent Crossbows

But with both firing two different rounds, they can be different. Otherwise, a spear could be taken as a lance. =P
Last edited by ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:13 pm

@ OverworkedWarden: only if you want to.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cruzix616 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Because of the bows size and length it could be used as a staff in hand-to-hand combat giving it a close range effectiveness rather than just being completely dedicated to a being a long range weapon.

Cruzix616
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:23 pm

@ shadows: Okay then you got the character due to the great points from you and Cruzix :D! Okay I will begin the first post. Basically in the first post we are all going on our first mission together! They are up against a group of twelve demons who are all about our level or a bit higher or lower. Anyways there is also a supervisor there watching them most likely to assess what the characters need to improve on and to help the characters if trouble arises. So when I'm done with my post feel free to post!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Hehe, thank you Jade. ^.^

And thanks for the support Cruzix!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 am

Sorry I took so long but the post is finally done. I know pretty lengthy but that was just because I was getting everything ready and explaining everything so remember at the end say how many demons you killed and how many demon souls collected. I'm going to add in human souls saved when we get to that point but these demons didn't eat any souls yet...
Also just to say demon blood is black in this.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 am

Oh and no problem Shadows!

Also I put my posts into prghs so it easier to read

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:31 am

Hehe, so open posting season begins. One question though, do we have to go in pairs, since their a new team I would not imagine them all to be perfectly behaved and do as told. Or are yours the only ones to run off like such? ^^. Otherwise it will be difficult to coordinate with some of the personality traits on getting in pairs.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!