Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

V Game

Plot Monsters

a part of “V Game”, a fictional universe by Macabre Legion.

The world has become a desolate place. Plagues, famines, every sort of disease imaginable, and unimaginable, are raging on the surface, in the air, and under the sea. Man’s greatest escape, man’s greatest accomplishment, is the V Game.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “V Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Plot Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Alright folks, this section is for the discussion of plots for the game. It is to keep the RP going so that it does not fall into a hole and be buried forever.

Plot Monster: A quest in which to keep an RP game running smoothly. Meaning, in order to keep the game running smoothly, it needs various plots in which to do so. The 'Monster' aspect is to be the final 'boss' of the quest. They are NOT allowed to be over powerful, and only allowed a few abilities, powers, or what ever you wish to call it.

For this thread, if you wish to contribute, you will need to provide several pictures of the quest/creature(s), a brief history of what has happened while it roamed the game, and the reward for completing the quest and/or killing the creature(s). Another thread will be posted on this forum, showing what the plot monster(s) will be after this one is completed.

International Broadcast System:

To all Players within V Game, I give you greetings,

Presently, there have been many mysterious deaths within and without of the game. This is being caused by a creature of immeasurable power and cunning, and is responsible for the deaths, comatose states, and injuries within I'iin No'laan, the Industrial City of Man, Desolate Wasteland, and many others. We have found that the creature is steadily moving north at a leisurely pace, and is creating havoc where ever it goes.

The Creature is able to take on any shape or form, but from recent developments, we are able to find what it looks like most of the time.

I, Desolate Warrior, Developer of the V Game, do issue a Challenge. Destroy the creature, either by yourself, band together, or join me here, within the confines of my Citadel of Ice and Snow, where we are gathering an army to destroy this scourge, once and for all. And the prize for those who survive this battle: A single wish, to be granted by myself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Plot Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm

I have no problem with what you posted. At least I cant think of anything better :p. One thing I'd like though. Could you make his whereabouts unknown so my character could be involved?
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:25 pm

"Moving steadily north" is vague, though, and it doesn't state the actual whereabouts of the creature.

Do not, however, start posting about the creature until it is stated that it is up and moving about in game.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Ok sounds good to me! Just as long as Desolate Warrior doesn't know where he is!

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Soooo no one objected to the monster. Can I use it?

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:01 am

CharlesWinchester wrote:Soooo no one objected to the monster. Can I use it?

Use what? You've not posted anything.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:05 am

I mean can I use the Plot Monster IN my post.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:07 am

The Plot Monster has not made its way into the RP. There is no way to incorporate it into your post until it has made an appearance.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:12 am

Well Richard can tell Michaels/the general attendance of the room that he knows where it is and what it is. Thats kinda why I brought Richard to the house.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:20 am

And where is it? Because the entire system of the V Game has been shut down after forcing yours, and many others out of the game. You must understand, the creature has not been created. Therefore, it doesn't exist in the RP.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 am

So how IS this creature going to be created?

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 am

That'll be revealed in game.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:46 am

And why not now? He doesn't have to know where it is at the moment he says he does. However he can know what it is and how its causing the problems.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Macabre Legion on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 am

CharlesWinchester wrote:And why not now? He doesn't have to know where it is at the moment he says he does. However he can know what it is and how its causing the problems.

1. The game is shut off.
2. Diagnostics are being run through out the game to determine the problem.
3. The creature will make its appearance when the game restarts.
4. Until the creature is revealed, no one, besides myself, knows what it will do to the players within the V Game.

When the creature is revealed, then we'll talk.

Macabre Legion
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!