Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lord Griffin University for DemiGods

Lord Griffin University for DemiGods

a part of “Lord Griffin University for DemiGods”, a fictional universe by CageValcore.

Welcome to the castle in the sky. Lord Griffin University for DemiGods. All the children of our beloved Gods and Goddess’s are welcome here, Take classes, Meet new friends, Find love, and Master your powers. {All characters Filled}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lord Griffin University for DemiGods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lord Griffin University for DemiGods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lord Griffin University for DemiGods"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Signature made by Lee

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Lord Griffin University for DemiGods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:39 am

May I reserve one of Aphrodita's child? ( daughter in my case)
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:53 am

Sure you can i'll put you in now

CageValcore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Rebel on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:28 am

Can i please reserve the child of Poseidon?

The_Rebel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 am

It's all yours The_Rebel, i'll mark you in now

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:11 pm

May I reserve the child of Hades? I'll have her up in an hour if possible. However may I ask your gender preference? I would like to make a female charrie for this but...If you weren't planning on hades being female that's okay.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:14 pm

It's The Child of Hades. So you can be any Gender you want. Any Child can be Any Gender, Aphrodite's Children are the only ones i would like aff Female if possible. but any Gender is fine. I'll put you in as a Reserved Child of Hades right now Akantha.

But just a warning for all. im onlt Reserving for up to 3 days. if theirs no character by then. it's going to the next person asking

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Subitted my character for Athena's child

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 pm

She has been Accepted

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:18 pm

ok We have enough people to Start the Game. all yall who haven't Made your character yet. do so soon. we will start playing tomorrow

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Sweet :D

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:48 pm

May I still post a character for Zeus's child 2? I was thinking I would make her Akira's younger sister, kind of a "yin" to his "yang". She is more reserved than her brother, quiet and less reactive. Her purpose of birth was to ensure Akira's claim on power would never be usurped. She acts as his attendant, messenger, and bodyguard when he requests it. She attends to his orders, even if his whims go against her belief's as it is her duty. On the other hand, her own personality (when not serving her brother) is strongly compassionate towards outcasts, such as Hades child, which her brother dislikes.

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Couple questions I had from your characters profile Cage.
1. You said you don't like the children of Hades "Because of his father". I do not think that Zeus disliked Hades. They were brothers and, though Hades was mad because he doesn't like his lot as a God, mostly they had little contact with each other. In fact Zeus normally sent Hermes to talk to Hades. I'm sorry for being a stickler but I just wanted to point it out.
2. Will there be Gods/Goddess at the University? I only ask because you said you had contact with Aphrodite, which is more then unusual.
I don't mean to be a pain..... I just like to know the basis of the RP!
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:45 pm

8Lindela I love that Idea allot please do so right away

CharlesWinchester First of All. i have been Reading Mythology Since I was Five. Zeus Always Hated Hades. Zeus Banished Hades to rule the Underworld cuz The gods Feed on the praise and love of Humans. And Zeus had hoped it would keep Hades weak. but Hades learned to master and thrive from the hate.
And Yes The Gods and Goddess's will be coming to the school. they teach their own children, and cuz Akira hates Zeus. Aphrodite took him in being the goddess of love she felt it would be wrong to leave him alone.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:05 pm

I don't know what you've been reading or where you've read it but your wrong. Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus drew lots randomly to see who would rule the Sky, Sea , and Underworld. No one was banished and in fact it was all by complete chance. Hades disliked his brothers because he got the short straw. I have studied Mythology as well. I have even talked to a person that currently worships the Greek Gods. From what you've told me it seems your basing the Mythology off of the movie Clash of the Titans, which isn't all that correct in Mythology.

The war lasted for ten years and ended with the victory of the younger gods. Following their victory, according to a single famous passage in the Iliad (xv.187–93), Hades and his two brothers, Poseidon and Zeus, drew lots[3] for realms to rule. Zeus got the sky, Poseidon got the seas, and Hades received the underworld,[4] the unseen realm to which the dead go upon leaving the world as well as any and all things beneath the earth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hades#External_links

Again I'm just voicing what I know. I still want to participate in the RP, even if you go by this different version of Mythology. I'm not trying to insult you in any way.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 pm

-Cracks neck- You really want to start something with me on my own Religion. Cuz im Really in a bad mood after the Death of my Aunt today and im ready to get mad

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 pm

I'm sorry for your loss. She is in a better place now. I do not want to start anything. However I will not resign my position on Mythology.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

I think it is time that you both just nod at each other and both back off a little. No more religious talk. We are here to RP, not fight so both lay it off, take a deep breathe and focus on having fun in the RP, thank you

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Every Religion has Different books. Christianity has like 5 different books, Jehovah, Catholic, Christian, Protestant and King lue or George or what ever. We just Read two Different Greek Mythology books i Guess. but my Game. is going by MY WAY got it Cupcake?

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:24 pm

As always your Right Lee Baby. ok forget it. but for my RP we play my Religious way please and thank you

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!