Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny

ANNOUNCEMENTS (Freaking Important!!!!) READ!!

a part of “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

Follow your dreams in an advanced Pokémon RP. Create your own destiny in the Faria region. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU'VE ALREADY CLAIMED A SPOT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] ANNOUNCEMENTS (Freaking Important!!!!) READ!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:08 am

IMPORTANT STUFF. READ IT. OR (you guessed it) YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

<3

;D

Don't post here unless you have an important announcement yourself. (Leaves of absence don't count. PM me.)
Last edited by Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] ANNOUNCEMENTS (Freaking Important!!!!) READ!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am

~Wild Pokémon and trainer battles are done via PM with Queen of Ice. Like, your Pokémon does something, then mine, back and forth until there's a winner.

~If you need attention (i.e. wild Pokémon) from Queen of Ice you have to edit that into your post in the "What the hell's going on" thread.

~Are you all aware where Adinitium City is on the map? It's the northernmost city on an island. Route 4 is the only path leading out of it. The river cannot be crossed unless you have Surf or use the ferry.

~Battles in Barbie's family's Gym should be done via PM with Baby like they would with Queen of Ice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 am

~Don't forget to post in the area where you ACTUALLY ARE. There are a lot of "Faria Region" posts, where you guys should be on either Route 4 or in Adinitium City!

Thanks! <3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am

~Copyright issues and a whole lot PMs! Potential Co-GMs are encouraged to step forward. Links are bugging out like crazy. It's a MADHOUSE! XD

But in all seriousness, I'm quite swamped, so have patience my darlings while things get sorted out. We've officially hit our first bump, but high fives all around for like 50 posts of smooth sailing and more than a couple PMs am I right?

Woo!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:34 pm

~Copyright issue is taken care of (I think!!).

~I believe I'm all caught up on everyone's requests accept for Cienpher's wild Pokémon which will be coming soon to an RP near you.

~I might be a bit busy today, just letting you all know. I made sure to take care of as much as I could beforehand though!

~Link problem has been answered by the wonderful 13lazer31, but I haven't fixed my sig link if anyone uses it other than me. DX

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:37 pm

AND REMEMBER TO POST IN THE PALCE WHERE YOU ACTUALLY ARE.

And everyone understands where they are physically on the map, right?

(Don't answer that in this thread)

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:16 pm

ON ALL FUTURE POSTS, STATE WHERE YOU ARE AT THE TOP OF THE POST.

POSTING IN THE PLACE WHERE YOU ARE IS STILL REQUIRED.

Thank you!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Baby is now officially Co-GM!

*applause*

She'll be watching you, too! Respect her authoritay.

Battles, questions, and such should still come to me.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:45 pm

100 F**KING POSTS PEOPLE!

Congratulations and thank you for making this RP officially better than like 98% of the site by filling it up with quality posts and not letting it die. :)

I love you all dearly!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Regarding NPCs:

They are NOT yours to control as well. While you do have a certain degree of freedom to act for them when making them do little things or their job (i.e. making the shopkeeper give you what you bought, making Nurse Joy take your Pokémon), you cannot assume that they are always going to cooperate with you and you cannot assume that they are always going to behave how you want or expect.

Acceptable: Debbie gave Nurse Joy her Pokémon, asking her to heal them.

Unacceptable without my permission: Nurse Joy returned Debbie's Pokémon, their health fully restored, and began to chat with her about current events.

Perhaps it's busy today at the Pokémon Center and she can't return them immediately or Nurse Joy doesn't have time to talk. You cannot assume control over an NPC, and you ESPECIALLY cannot create an NPC to get the Pokémon, item, service, information, etc. that you want without asking. That is overstepping your boundaries.

If you want to post that something happened to you, or that you went to the Pokémon Center and then continued on your way, you MUST PM ME FOR PERMISSION. This includes the ferry, for example. You need an okay from me before you force an NPC to take you somewhere, do something for you, or give you something in most cases. There are a few exceptions, but it is generally always best to ask if you're unsure.

Some of you have been exerting a little too much control over characters that I am (or should be) controlling...

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!