Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

Relationships

a part of “A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers”, a fictional universe by Bones.

It's been over a decade since Alice left Wonderland and all was at peace; but now, four kingdoms have risen. Hearts, Diamonds, Spades, and Clubs. As war rages through wonderland; many events take place. Will wonderland survive the chaos?[More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:33 am

So; this thread is going to be specifically for talking about relationships between wonderland characters. Whether it be a romantic relationship; or an enemy or strong friendship, this is where you can talk about it with people or take it into private message if wanted.

This is for all characters of the roleplay. Make sure you ask before you say what relationship you have with another character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Well, I already put in my profile that Candy is both envious and admires Ruby Heart. Ruby is essentually the queen of her kingdom, while Candy is still a princess. She is envious and admires that Ruby is beloved by her people and holds more power. In this case, I think a frenemies thing can be worked out. Let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm

I do think that would work ^^ Sounds like a good plan. If you'd like to go into more detail about it, send me a private message.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:12 pm

As cliche as it might sound (GOD IT PISSES ME OFF NOT HAVING MY DAMN ACCENT MARKS OVER THE ES ANY MORE), I mentioned earlier that Morrigan might have something for Ruby. The backstory I haven't written yet mentioned that they both grew up in the Heart Kingdom and Morrigan was the son of one of the Queen's retainers, and he kind of slipped her gifts and stuff when Mama wasn't looking. Then he got kicked out for some reason, and next thing he knew he was out in the Badlands. He's still therefore doing his job trying to overthrow the kingdoms, but he has a kind of... 'Softening' towards Miss Ruby.

Oh god this makes me feel strange for some reason. >_>
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Sounds good to me ^^ I think that would work. And why? o: It's a roleplay, not a masquerade ball. xD I'm excited.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:50 pm

In character I'm fine with this sort of thing, but I also bring part of the OOC awkwardness when it comes to relationships into the game with me. All characters contain facets of my personality or life somehow, and that's always an unfortunate side effect.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:14 am

If possible, I'd like to know what the Princes and Princesses think about Jinx. She IS, after all, a floater and will be popping up at all different places.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ex Libris on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 pm

I was thinking about making a second character and having them be an adviser to one of the royals...are there any princes/princesses who are interested in having an adviser character as part of their life and story in the roleplay?

Ex Libris
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Ex Libris wrote:I was thinking about making a second character and having them be an adviser to one of the royals...are there any princes/princesses who are interested in having an adviser character as part of their life and story in the roleplay?

If no one else is going to jump in, I'll volunteer. YOu can be advisor to Candance Club.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 am

I can also make a character for an advisor but xD I am playing tech. three characters. But I don't mind making another one. Though... I did want to make a shop keeper, Simon... hmmm...

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ex Libris on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Amamelina wrote:
If no one else is going to jump in, I'll volunteer. YOu can be advisor to Candance Club.

Ok, cool. :) Any ideas or guidelines? I don't have anything specific in mind, so should the advisor be a calm, sane person or someone just as eccentric? Any preference for male vs. female, or personality quirks?

Ex Libris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Ex Libris wrote:
Amamelina wrote:

Ok, cool. :) Any ideas or guidelines? I don't have anything specific in mind, so should the advisor be a calm, sane person or someone just as eccentric? Any preference for male vs. female, or personality quirks?

Deff. someone sane. Considering that Candy has an insane streak, she'll need someone to keep her in check. No pref. for male or female, which ever you feel most comfortable playing. Maybe a personality quirk that likes to see people hurt, as that is Candy's trait.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ex Libris on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Got it. Off to start creating a character sheet then. :)

Ex Libris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:05 pm

If possible, I'd like to know what the Princes and Princesses think about Jinx. She IS, after all, a floater and will be popping up at all different places.

I guess I was ignored..?

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 pm

estrelas wrote:

I guess I was ignored..?

Sorry. I looked over her, but my character would have no opinion. She just is, and unless she stands in Candy's way, she's not going to be seen as a threat, and I doubt either of them view the other as friends. Probably a bit of an annoyance, depending on when she drops in Candy's palace.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coloratura on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:23 am

So there are two mad hatters now??? Are they related in any way? As it did not mention anything like that on the others character sheet.

Coloratura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:42 am

I think Bones mentioned it on the main OOC somewhere.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ex Libris on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 pm

@Amamelina: I submitted my character sheet Princess Candance's advisor...once it's accepted you can look it over and let me know if looks good or if there's anything that doesn't fit or that you'd like tweaked. I also wanted to know what you'd like Rhoswen (the advisor) to call Candance during the roleplay...does she accept or want the formality of Candance or Princess/Lady and the like, or would she prefer a more intimate address/nickname, like Candy? That would probably imply a closer relationship, or that the princess didn't care much about titles.

Ex Libris
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Ex Libris wrote:@Amamelina: I submitted my character sheet Princess Candance's advisor...once it's accepted you can look it over and let me know if looks good or if there's anything that doesn't fit or that you'd like tweaked. I also wanted to know what you'd like Rhoswen (the advisor) to call Candance during the roleplay...does she accept or want the formality of Candance or Princess/Lady and the like, or would she prefer a more intimate address/nickname, like Candy? That would probably imply a closer relationship, or that the princess didn't care much about titles.

Okay. Once I can check your character over, I will.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 pm

@Coloratura: Yes; but I'm going to let you and the person playing the male hatter decide if you'd like to be related. I'd prefer you two be cousins or something since it makes more sense.

I can make an advisor if anyone wishes; I have a specific picture I could use for spades but if not, then I can make a different character.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!