Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Saint and The Exiled

The Saint and The Exiled

a part of “The Saint and The Exiled”, a fictional universe by Saint Crash.

The world is divided into two; Society, the 'perfect' world of 'perfect' society, and those who refuse to conform who are left to survive in the ruins of America.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Saint and The Exiled”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Saint and The Exiled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Saint and The Exiled"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Saint and The Exiled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doxology on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:52 pm

I'd like to reserve myself for Saint, kind sir.
Two guys in a dark alley circle each other like hawks readying for the kill. The first one pulls out a penknife and opens it with a flick of his wrist. The blade sets in with a click.
-"Alright, Shirley," he taunts, "Let's dance."
Guy 2 sneers as the icepick flashes in his hand: "Put on your red shoes and dance the blues."
There is a block of awkward silence. Guy 1 finally says: "I was being metaphorical."
Guy 2 replies: "I was being David Bowie."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Doxology
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Um, I already made a profile for Saint and submitted it. Should we come up with a compromise or something?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doxology on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Hahaha, oh snap. It's alright. I can make the other one (I hope...right?). I'm not peevish.

Doxology
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Looks like mine's already accepted. There are other characters to make, though. Sorry, Doxology.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Could I reserve Dusk? I'll get right on the character(:

*EDIT: Thanks for accepting my character! So when do you think we'll get started?
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doxology on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Hey, Estrelas! I will modify my sheet to comply with yours.

Doxology
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Kay(: Thanks!

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Oh, sorry. >_<
It's been a while since I used RPG's 'new' system, and I keep forgetting to check OOC...
The fact my glasses are missing isn't helping a lot either.

Oh, I'm a girl by the way. For future reference. ;]

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:29 pm

LOL. Well, from my experience, most people roleplay with their gender. We'll try not to hit on you. Unless, of course, you want to be hit on... :P

I can't wait for this roleplay to start. It looks awesome. I love dystopian roleplays. They are far-out, but have this incredible amount of realism if done right.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

hahaha, good to know. I guess it wouldn't hurt anyone to say I'm female also(;

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 pm

I do play guys... Just not very well. And there's nothing wrong with some good-natured teasing, right? :}

I can't wait either; I've been trying to set up some Places, but they're not showing. I'll give it another shot on the computer over the iPod latercin the morning. It might be worth noting I'm on GMT. It's 1am. =_=
I'm mentally pulling together a post as I type.
Everyone can go ahead and post their intros if they want. The time is roughy late morning/early afternoon time.

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Putting up my first post. I wasn't really sure what to build off of so if I need to change anything feel free to tell me haha

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 pm

I posted. I hope it's okay.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doxology on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 am

I'm a chick, but I play it both ways. I need a boy right now. A bad one. >:)
My post will be up in five hours.

Over and out.

Doxology
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCreepyCanadian on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Nevermind me. I'm just watching. Well, more like reading but.. yeah. This story sounds delicious, so TCC approves. That means I approve. Which means I like this. Which means.. yeah.

And don't you even think of letting this die. 'Cause I really like the story and stuff and I'm interested in how it's going to turn out.

+1 lurkers aww yeeeaaah

And so I disappear back into the shadows, watching your every move.. please don't kill me
TCC commands you to make him SPAGHETTI. 'Cause spaghetti is the new sandwich.

TheCreepyCanadian
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FireSong on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Saint Crash, was wondering if you could accept my character Daken into the roleplay so that I could post. Please and Thank you.

FireSong
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Posts are great~ sorry about the delay in my post. Long story short, I'm posting on my iPod for a week. :/
@TCC It's not you I'm worried about, in fact, I quite like you. You know for being a random guy on a forum. It's the other 37 people lurking with knieves and guns that I'm worried about.
O_O

@FireSong Done and dusted. Welcome to hell.

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Really? Your post is awesome for one from an iphone. :D

Not everyone has a gun. :P

Well, just most people.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:36 pm

@Saint-Crash: I hope you don't mind, but I put a little jealousy in my character towards Angel over Saint. I thought maybe a little struggle between the same side might make it more interesting(:

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!