Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Eternity

An Eternity

a part of “An Eternity”, a fictional universe by vamphyrewolf.

Survival. In this world, that's what it's all about. The AVE is ruthless.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Eternity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] An Eternity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vamphyrewolf on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 pm

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please put them here,
"Drawing is part of the very breath I take. Writing is part of the reason I want to breath."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

vamphyrewolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] An Eternity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:53 pm

I'll play a hunter, as long as there are no sparkle vampires involved.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vamphyrewolf on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Vampires are not sparkly in my roleplay :P

vamphyrewolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Tossed my All-Purpose Human Bio at you. Ignore the Cyber-Suit stuff.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EyesWideShut on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 pm

If I could, do you mine if I reserve the last hunter?(: I should have her up by tomorrow morning, or in an hour or so.:P

EyesWideShut
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vamphyrewolf on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 pm

We have all our characters, so feel free to begin posting.

vamphyrewolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:42 am

Im goin to bed, I'll be back in a few hours...do me a favor and don't end the night till I get back? I wanna post the attack on the vampire nest...just not yet, Im tired. 3:40 here.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:00 pm

o.o I didn't mean for NO ONE to post...just not to skip past the night...

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Not to nit-pick or anything, but how does Centraiu's dude know one of the Elders is dead? Was it some kinda psychic thing? Also, why is he cool with that? Even if the Elder's idea wasn't popular...he was STILL an Elder, a respected ancient amongst vampires. There should be outrage, anger and fear not just 'meh elder dead..who cares'...

Hell it says in his bio "He is very defensive of the others of his kind. He can't stand the hunters and would rather kill them than talk to them. He escaped from the force of the hunters with one of his friends aand since then has found life amusing." I just get tired of people just being so cool and calm about everything in Rps.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EyesWideShut on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Ok, sorry that I couldn't post very often, but that shall change! I had a cross country meet today so I could only do small things; lol, sorry, but I shall read everything now and catch up and post!! >:)

EyesWideShut
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Real quick, Where the hell is Centraiu's guy that he can watch EVERYTHING that's going on? I thought he went to his den..If it's like..across the street or something, Jace would have noticed and then blew it up. Im just gettin kinda confused by his posts. Also, Jace is in his Hummer..not walking.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EyesWideShut on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Ah, sorry, I misread it. I was just re-reading the posts now and realized that I made that mistake... sorry. -.-;

EyesWideShut
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centraiu on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Sorry. To clear things up I'll inform you. My guy knew of the hit on the elders coven and was also waiting for him to die. He knew that the AVE was going to take action the night of the attack and when he heard the explosion he was able to hear that it was in the location of the coven. Also he lives in a highrise building not far from the street they were on which allows him to watch over what is happening since he has enhanced vision from his vampire roots. Sorry to confuse you.

Centraiu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centraiu on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:46 pm

He also would not have noticed considering Kayne is alone meaning he would most likely be in a human populated area.

Centraiu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 pm

I will post as soon as I am able, my internet is down, I m sorry guys.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:20 am

Im back, sorry guys. Is this Rp dead, or were you waitn on me?

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!