Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Golden Story <Rokkenjima de novo>

Golden Plot Discussions

a part of “Golden Story <Rokkenjima de novo>”, a fictional universe by Aquamarine69.

When the next generation of the Ushiromiya family returns to the island, will they survive, or meet the same inevitable fate in the Golden Witch's game...? An RP based off of the series Umineko no Naku Koro ni. <MOVED>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Golden Story <Rokkenjima de novo>”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Golden Plot Discussions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine69 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:29 am

Hello! :)

Once things start rolling, here's the place where we can hold discussions relating to plot. Ideas? Requests? Toss them up here, don't be shy now!

There are a couple of things I would like to address right away. Seeing as this is an RP based off of Umineko, it's entirely possible that your character may die. Before you start crying, here are some details regarding that. :3
• When the story begins, the characters will have 2 days on the island without any deaths or disappearances. (we're following a slightly modified witch's epitaph here). Beginning at dawn on the third day, attacks will begin to occur.
• The order! Unless you decide to volunteer your character for a certain time slot, the order will be chosen at random. (I will literally write out all of the characters on slips of paper, and then draw them out of a hat, because I'm just that cool :3)
• A random Stake will attack your character when it reaches their time. However, your character is welcome to fight back, and should other characters get to them in time, they may assist as well. When retaliating, whether an attack hits or not is decided by coin toss. Therefore, your character does have a shot at survival, hooray! :D Should they survive an attack by the stakes, then they survive the rest of the game.
• If your character does die, there is no need to fret! They go to the White Hall, where they can interact with other deceased characters. This way they can still build relationships and whatnot. When the game resets, they will not have any memory of the White Hall, nor of the previous games, but they will retain the relationships they built during the games and the White Hall.
• Once we get all the way through the epitaph, then the game resets, and all characters are alive again, and a new order is established.

That's all! Reply with ideas, questions, suggestions, lunch orders, whatever! :)
I'm so glad I met you in a corner of this changing world
So overwhelmed with emotions that I couldn't put into words
When we meet again, will I be able to get them through to you?
Good luck my way, smile at me~ <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aquamarine69
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!