Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Even Gods Bleed: Divine Wrath

Announcement

a part of “Even Gods Bleed: Divine Wrath”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

In Cam Lire hope is whispered in children ears to aid sleep. The reign of the God King is spreading like disease. And though it need curing rebellion is but a dream. However some would see it reality. But is this really a plague or blessing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Even Gods Bleed: Divine Wrath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Announcement

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:26 pm

In Cam Lire, hope is something whispered in the ears of children to aid in sleep. The reign of the God King is spreading like a disease. And though it needs curing, rebellion is but a sweet dream. However, there are those who would see it reality. But, is this really a plague or a blessing in disguise?

LINKS

1. RP Tab
  2. IC Page
  3. OOC Page
  4. Announcement Page
  5. Player Directory
  6. Character Directory
  1. Races Page
  2. Classes & Specialization Page
  3. Magic System Page
  4. Location Page
  5. Information Page

Announcements Page

This thread will be used for announcements concerning the RP, Even Gods Bleed. Anytime I have something important to say I will post it here. The same goes for you. If you are dropping out of the roleplay or leaving for a short period of time -- Post that information here. So make sure to check this regularly. But, I will also make important post in the OOC. This is mainly for those RPers who do not post in the OOC or check it. Also, if you are not part of this RP: PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Announcement

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Announcement: 8.25.10

1. If you have been accepted, make sure you have copy and pasted a duplicate of your Character Sheet in the Character Directory.

2. For those that have recently submitted a character, I will get you a review soon. If not this afternoon, then sometime tonight. Also, because I am still updating the Player Directory, I will not officially be accepting characters. Meaning I will not click the accept button, until I have had a chance to add you to the Player Directory.

3. I will be adding a fourth and final Story Arc to the list. It will take place in Illumine, mainly in and around the God King's castle. If you would like to hear more, PM me.

4. For players who have been accepted and have decided what Story Arc they will be part of, send me a simple PM saying so. If you haven't decided, then you should today.

5. Before the role-play can begin, I still need two roles filled: Elder Elf and Arena Gladiator. Both roles can be temporary, the latter more than the other. For the arena story arc, I would like it if someone controlled the NPCs the OCs will be facing. I can do it myself, but I would rather have someone else control them since my other character is in the tournament. PM me, if you are interested in either role.

6. With so much going on in the RP, I was wondering if a separate OOC page was needed for IC planning. Request and info can get lost in the OOC as it is a site for pointless chatter. So if anyone thinks it would be a good idea and they would use these extra threads, then I will create a Rebel only plotting thread and a God King Forces only plotting thread.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Announcement: 8.29.10

We will begin posting in the IC sometime near the end of the week. I am delaying it until then to allow people time to get their characters in and ready. However, I will be posting my intro post within the next few days, this will allow others to work on their intro post.

This will probably cause a flood of post once the IC does start so before posting, make sure nobody else has and if so, then edit your post as necessary. Don't get discouraged either by the large amount of post, there is always a lot to read in the beginning.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:43 am

Announcement: 9.06.11

1. The IC has officially started, feel free to post at any time.

2. When posting in the IC, please try to follow my lead. Meaning, use the same scheme should be easy to follow, especially the header.

First Line - The Planet and Kingdom.

Second Line - Country and Location

Third Line - Approx date (note: I set the time by what time it is in the beginning of my post.)

Fourth Line - Story Arc

Fifth Line - Character

Optional: Unique Color, Picture, Special Font, Initialized First Letter, Justified

3. I will be PMing everyone to make sure you all are aware that you can post in the IC.

4. If you volunteered to be a NPC Gladiator, please PM me.

5. Do not post unless you and the character you are using have been accepted, officially by me.

6. Those in the Fourth Arc, wait for Pyro to post before doing so.

7. Those in the First Arc, read the newly added location under Fortress Calverre for the description of the battlefield.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 pm

I am willing to volunteer.......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Announcement: 9.08.11

1. Just wanted to describe the list of events to come in the third arc, The Savages of Aelden.

1. The fleet arrives off the coast of Aelden, everyone post their intros.

2. The landing party goes ashore, scouts the land to make sure it is secure for the God King and the troops to make port.

3. The God King arrives and gives orders to the crew, then heads to nearby raided settlement to make camp. Sends daughter along with elite personal guard to make contact with the Elves.

4. At this point it should be about noon or around 10 am.

2. This is a brief summarization of the events to come in the second arc, the Ostasos Tournament.

1. The Gladiators will all start off in their varying positions, hopefully ending up in the cells where all constants are to get ready.

Note: The slave cells and the contestants cells are different from each other. The contestants cells are private and have a fireplace, and other furniture. The slave cells are barred and have hay beds, most of them are shared.

2. I will skip the time foreword to where the contestants and slaves are all fully equipped and preparing to go out onto the arena floor.

3. The gladiators will be introduced and the description of the first event will be given as well as started.

4. At this point it should be about 8 or 10 pm

3. If you volunteered to be one of the NPC gladiators, please PM me.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:54 am

Gladiators For Hire
Spare NPC Gladiators of all kinds available at no cost
Willing to cater for any situation, lethal or not
Large range of NPC backgrounds
Moderate battle experience

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!