Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Blind Battle

Blind Battle

a part of “The Blind Battle”, a fictional universe by Whitney080.

What happens when one Werewolf pack is attacked, they immediately assume it's another rivalry pack when they're hopelessly wrong, and the real culprits are right under their noses? [Open! Character Places Limited!! :D]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Blind Battle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Blind Battle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Blind Battle"

Ranks and Characters-

New York Pack:

Alpha- (Male) Dante Alexander Reynolds TAKEN by Whitney080(Me! ;{D)

Beta- (Male) OPEN

Sub-Beta- (Female) TAKEN by court.nickles

Regular Pack Member- (Female) TAKEN by MapleDragon14

Regular Pack Member- (Male) OPEN

Omega- (Female) TAKEN by HiddenNymph AkA My Spock. ;{D

Chicago Pack:

Alpha- (Male) OPEN

Beta- (Female) TAKEN by Me (;

Sub-Beta- (Male) TAKEN by Head_Over_Heels

Regular Pack Member- (Female) OPEN

Omega- (Male) OPEN

Russian Pack:

Alpha- (Male) TAKEN by HiddenNymph x3

Beta- (Male) TAKEN by MapleDragon14

Sub-Beta- (Male) TAKEN by Meee :D

Regular Pack Member- (Female) TAKEN by Head_Over_Heels

Omega- (Female) OPEN
Last edited by Whitney080 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Blind Battle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby court.nickles on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Can I reserve the sub-beta of the New York pack? And you said we need to claim two characters...right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

court.nickles
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Woah! O-O You read fast. xD You may, and yes, that's what it says! :P A Female and a Male..

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby court.nickles on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Haha yeah :) Hm, well I didn't want two higher positions though, and since one has to be in the Russian pack that means I'd have to take one of the guys. So I'll have no problem with the beta of the Russian pack, if that's okay :)

court.nickles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Oh! It says on there, if your didn't see it, that I'm playing three characters, so it's a odd number, thereforeee.. You can be the one that only plays one Female character, if you want?(:

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby court.nickles on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Alright thanks :). I want to give other people a chance to play ranking characters too :D. But if the time comes around and one of your male characters is still not taken, then I'll have no problem playing them

Edit: Well wait, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen with your two characters rule XP

court.nickles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 pm

You're welcome! :D

And no, it probably won't, but if spots don't fill, you can always play one.. If you want. :P Hee hee,

Edit: Well, I'm going to bed! My characters will be up sometime tomorrow, so should 'Spock's', I'm guessing! xD Be sure to read through everything so you won't be confused! I feel like I worded everything wrong. <->

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby court.nickles on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Alright then! I should have my character up sometime early tomorrow probably. And nope everything is worded just fine :D. One last question though, on the writing skills part of our character sheets, should we use something from a post in another roleplay, or make up something for our character?

court.nickles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Okay and Thanks ^^

About the writing.. Either is fine! I just want to make sure everybody is capable of writing the right amount. I want this role play to go far, and.. Well, you get it. xD

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 am

Erm hello there. I'm super new to this and i'm not sure what to do. I filled in the Submit, but there is that Skelly im not sure what to do with. Also, i dont care what ranks, as long as my male is russian, female can be whatever

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:44 am

Hi!

Basically, have you copied the Character Skeleton provided on the information page and Pasted into into the Character submission? From there all you need to do is fill of the Character Skeleton

An example of the finished product is roleplay/the-blind-battle/characters/michelle-mitchy-elaine-simons/

Take a look to see how the Character Skeleton should be filled out.

As for roles sure you can have a Russian which male rank would you like?
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 am

Oh, last night I already filled out a sub without using the skelly. I assume just abandon him? Or edit?

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:08 pm

You can edit him if you want to keep the name if not may aswell a make another ^^

I think the Beta is otherwise available so sure you can have the spot unless Whitney proves it otherwise o.0

As for the female, which pack would you prefer?

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Oh okay then. So for female, I'll go with New York, probably just an Average pack member. Re-subbing characters.

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Hey ! :D

Yes, Beta for the Russian pack is still open! ^^

I'll go reserve both your characters now.. :D

Spock! :{D

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Hooray. Anywho I made the two profiles properly this time. Had to add my real name for Syrinx since the other still technically existed, albiet abandoned. Oh well. Went for a psychotic fellow, and a timid female. Opposite spectrums might be fun. Also I'm a fan of the old fashioned werewolves, not the wierd twilight-y nice ones, so I made a berserker.

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Head_Over_Heels on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:08 pm

I want to reserve one of the female members of the Chicago Pack, and I don't really mind which member of the Russian pack I should reserve. You pick. ^^

"Yah, I know that I'm awesome and adorable. I was just waiting for you to find that out."

Head_Over_Heels
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Ahh.. We have hit a bit of a problem, Head_Over_Heels. @-@

All the Male characters of the Russian pack have been reserved/taken. So, I was wondering if you could possibly make a Female for the Russian pack and a male for one of the others? If not, I'll try to work something out.(:

@Maple: I'm about to message you. :D

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Head_Over_Heels on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Hmm, okay, I think I can fix this. ^^ I'll make a regular member for the Russian Pack, and then take the Sub-Beta for the Chicago Pack.(: Ta-da! :D

Head_Over_Heels
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Okay!((:

I'll reserve them for you right now.. :3

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!