Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elenia: The Journey Begins Anew

Elenia: The Journey Begins Anew

a part of “Elenia: The Journey Begins Anew”, a fictional universe by Magix.

When the land of Elenia turns to a legend of 6 gems of power, will those chosen by the gems be able to end this dark period, or will they just become more victims to an unforgiving war?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elenia: The Journey Begins Anew”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Elenia: The Journey Begins Anew

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elenia: The Journey Begins Anew"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

------

After a few restarts of this, we've decided to go with all major roles fulfilled by the majority of the faithful crew so far. That's not saying that no one can submit a new character, and it's not saying that said character won't be important to the story. Guardian roles are unlimited in amount, and can (and will be if necessary) written/killed off. If you'd like to make a guardian, please supply us with some sort of writing example (we're not looking for anything specific, we just want to know that you're capable of actually being a literate rper. Please also only look to join if you know you'll stay with it. We understand sometimes things just come up, but please make sure everything that isn't a surprise won't stop you from posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Elenia: The Journey Begins Anew

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 am

Alright everyone, first posts are up, and put Ven and Ari in the magical roomly chamber of magical roomliness. Go ahead and do the same for your characters, new and old, and we can get this rolling at normal speeds.

((Except for Magix, who is a lazy bum.))
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DePhantasia on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:57 pm

oh my god, That was the longest connection problem ive ever had. I couldnt access anything remotely tied to the internet. Thats the reason I couldnt get on. im wondering if any of my rps are still active. hmm. anyway, how is everyone? hopefully not too pissed at me for not replying.

EDIT:: If it would be alright, could both of my characters be guardians? I can make changes to Gallum, as he was the Earth Gem wielder before.
Former genericroleplayer92
Vivat Nocte, Omnus Laudem Luna
In every Reality, there will always be Fantasy

DePhantasia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosWolf on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:33 pm

*pooooooooooke* Is there anyone here? Posting?

It's so cold here...

ChaosWolf
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DePhantasia on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:53 pm

alright, Magix, My character that was denied the light gem status has been turned into a guardian. Sorry, between 8 classes in school, and massive chores that i admittedly let slide for awhile at home, Ive not been able to do much online >.<

DePhantasia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!