Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)

Constructing the Town of Ashcroft

a part of “Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)”, a fictional universe by GK061490.

The end of times has come. A mysterious infection ravages the whole world, turning the populace into deadly cannibalistic monstrosities. In this dying world, can you remain hopeful?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Constructing the Town of Ashcroft

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Alright guys and gals, I need your help. I finished making the layout for the city of Ashcroft. Here it is:

However, I've yet to name some of the establishments in the city. I would really love your input in naming the various structures in the city. Here's what I got so far.

NOTE: The green line running across the right portion of the map is the quarantine barricades setup by GIEI.

1. St. Claire's Church
2. Dahlia Heights Cemetery
3. Houses
4. Ashcroft memorial park
5. Lucky 7 motel
6. Ratchet and Clank's hardware
7. Rocksteady's wine and bakery
8. Cinderella's
9. Sunny Side Daycare
10. St. Claire elementary school
11. Noah Park
12. City Hall with Statue of the mayor in front
13. Ashcroft Police Department
14. The Big Fish
15. Shell Gas Station (NOTE: The sign of the Shell station on the north part of Raven Road is missing its "S", spelling it as "hell")
16. The Drunken Clam
17. Ashcroft High School
18. Mercy Hospital
19. Ashcroft Water Treatment Facility
20. Ashcroft Water Treatment Facility Office
21. Abandoned GIEI Outpost
22. Ashcroft Power Plant (no longer operational)
23. Park (need name)
24. Free to pay, live to stay inn
Last edited by GK061490 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Constructing the Town of Ashcroft

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:52 pm

1. St. Claire's Church
2. Cemetery (need name) Reaper's gift Cemetery or The Kato cemetery
3. Houses
4. Park (need name) Ashcroft memorial park
5. Hotel/Motel/Inn (need name) Lucky 7 motel
6. Shop (need name) Ractchet and Clank's hardware
7. Shop (need name) Rocksteady's wine and bakery
8. Shop (need name) Kane and Lynch's hunting palace
9. Daycare (need name) Imagination land or Happy center
10. Private Elementary School (need name) St. Claire's privet elementary school or Hightop elementary school
11. Park (need name) Noah Park
12. City Hall with Statue of the mayor in front
13. Ashcroft Police Department
14. Shop (possibly a seafood shack) The big fish or Sushi mo mushi!
15. Gas Stations (need name) Harmony gas station
16. Bar (need name) The drunken clam or Whiskys best friend
17. Ashcroft High School
18. Hospital (need name) Mercy Hospital or Ashcroft Fortune hospital
19. Ashcroft Water Treatment Facility
20. Ashcroft Water Treatment Facility Office
21. Abandoned GIEI Outpost
22. Ashcroft Power Plant (no longer operational)
23. Park (need name) Chaser Park
24. Motel/Inn (need name) 'Free to pay, live to stay' inn
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:01 pm

5. Hotel/Motel/Inn (need name) Lucky 7 motel
10. Private Elementary School (need name) St. Claire's private elementary school
14. Shop (possibly a seafood shack) The big fish
16. Bar (need name) The drunken clam
18. Hospital (need name) Mercy Hospital

These are certainly a shoe-in! Love the L4D reference BTW XD

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Since no one else seems to be naming the places, I'll go ahead and use a few more of Scarlet's names as well as some of my own to finish the list.

4. Park (need name) Ashcroft memorial park
6. Shop (need name) Ractchet and Clank's hardware
7. Shop (need name) Rocksteady's wine and bakery
11. Park (need name) Noah Park
24. Motel/Inn (need name) 'Free to pay, live to stay' inn

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:45 pm

maybe some background of what the town looks like with the dead around. maybe not.

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:43 am

Hmm, I think that background would fit well for one of the hospitals in the city or the high school.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!