Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

MetaBacti

MetaBacti

a part of “MetaBacti”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

When A New Form of Evolved Bacteria morphs into a bizarre new species, The only thing that can be done is to start cleaning up, and disinfecting...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “MetaBacti”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] MetaBacti

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "MetaBacti"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] MetaBacti

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 pm

May I reserve the Maid?
I'll make her tomorrow, I promise!
Also, do you have a skeleton you want us to use?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:33 pm

I don't reserve. I do tryouts/auditions for the role.

And I'll put something on the intro.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby draketemple on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:04 pm

this sounds like an amazing idea but just some advice, most people like making there own unique character. when they see you already have pre-made characters they wont want to join, my suggestion is just do like 3 girls and 3 guys, sure you can say ones the oldest or ones the feisty one but leave the main character making up to the people wanting to join. other than that, this seems amazing i want to join

draketemple
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:09 pm

I agree about trying to be "Unique." But the main roles aren't fully made. The rest is left to the user.

and without the main three, I can't start this RP. :/

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:23 pm

I might be interested in the "Code B". Is there any way that we could discuss it privately? Thanks.
Last edited by the_judged on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the_judged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Okay, well, I made "the Maid"
I hope she's okay!
=Off to bed now=

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Thanks. I'll see if anyone else is trying out for the role before accepting.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:43 pm

MIRRORMIRROR1498 got….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgjHZa6Ag58

a SUN SPLASH BLASTER!

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:57 am

Uhm...Jay?
I have no idea what to post... :\
A little help here?

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:46 am

maybe you could have your char go out on the town? maybe use shopping as a cover for her duties as a cleaner?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:48 pm

It has been five days. Should I go ahead and post, then?

the_judged
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:45 pm

go ahead. Mirror just disapoofed outta nowhere...

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 pm

It may be that her life has somehow prevented her from role playing.

the_judged
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:47 pm

I can understand that if she can provide an explanation for her disappearance.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:29 pm

we just got a new player to replace our last one.

We'll reintroduce 'The Maid' altogether? :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Whatever you would like to do. I will post in a bit.

the_judged
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!