Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Saint and The Exiled

Saint and The Exiled; Open Slots!

a part of “The Saint and The Exiled”, a fictional universe by Saint Crash.

The world is divided into two; Society, the 'perfect' world of 'perfect' society, and those who refuse to conform who are left to survive in the ruins of America.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Saint and The Exiled”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Saint and The Exiled; Open Slots!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saint Crash on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:47 am

Saint and The Exiled

WELCOME TO THE CITY OF THE DAMNED

BIENVENIDOS A LA CIUDAD DE LOS CONDENADOS

欢迎到地狱

In the year 2018, the euro collapsed, leaving the entire European Union on its knees, crippled with debt. An emergency summit was called, and the decision was made. Europe would unite as one nation. Representatives from each former country would become part of the new European Government.

In 2060, the United Union found itself in more debt than ever. It owed billions to China, Russia, and various countries and dictatorships in the Middle East. They owed the most money to the United States of America. A secret agreement was arranged, and the UU would swear complete allegiance to the US.

2065. The United Union is merged with the United States of America along with various other countries. The new American Empire controls almost 49% of the world, making the largest and most powerful empire in the history of the world.

2090. Treaties signed with China, the new Japanese Empire, the African Alliance and various other world powers. Project Clarify was put into action across the globe. New cities with top-class facilities for everyone were built alongside the old. Places were secured for the majority of the world's population. Poverty was at an end. Crime was set to hit an all time low. Humankind has reached a new age of peace and prosperity.

2100. It started with criminals. They were refused entry to the new cities, forced to remain in the abandoned old world. Then it grew to those of us who didn't fit in. Those of us deemed not intelligent, those who needed excessive care and eventually it spread to those of us who weren't seen to be attractive. Last of all, those of us who just didn't fit in, because we were gay, because we dressed differently, because we were a little eccentric, because we had any little flaw were thrown out onto the ruins of what used to be America.

This is the year 2115. As far as the 'clean' are concerned, they are celebrating twenty-five years of no poverty, low crime rates and the perfect life. The truth is that they are being drugged, kept oblivious to the true nature of their 'Leaders'. They live like kings, likening themselves to Gods and telling the people that it is for their own good. We are branded as a threat to this so called perfection, so they spread propaganda and encourage people to alert the authorities if they even suspect that we might have infiltrated Soviety. We on the outside have struggled to survive, with limited water and food supplies, gang wars and random attacks and executions by the Empire's police force.

There is a group of us within one of the Old Cities. We are not very big, but we are growing. We are kept together by the last pirate radio station in the world -- 711. Headed by two rebels with the code names Hollow-point and Dusk they are stirring things up with a volatile cocktail of music, speeches and general rebelliousness and working with the rebel leaders Saint, and his second-in-command, Angel.

What will you do, punk? You gotta remember we are all a bunch of criminals and animals at best, and with the police attacks growing, things are getting a hell of a lot more dangerous around these parts.

So grab your gun and hit the streets before the streets hit you, bitch.

OPEN SLOTS:

Hollow-Point; 711 DJ, who generally takes the later shifts. He's a more aggressive supporter of Saint and Angel, and is very vocal about it. Hollow was originally a Society Citizen, but was removed for 'unlawful sexual practices' after he was caught sleeping with another man. What isn't widely known is that he had a one very drunken night stand with a lesbian doctor friend of Angel and Saint's; the Nurse, Sarah. What is known is that Sarah is now pregnant, but she's refusing to name the father.

We are always willing to accept new, original characters, good and bad alike, to join in with the action!

Saint and The Exiled is an active action RP, with strong romantic elements, set in a dystopian and corrupt world. At the moment of posting five pages long and about 110 posts long. It has been active for two months, and one in-character day has passed.

Summary of Recent Major Events: A quick low-dow on the event's your character will need to know about. You can read back over the posts if you wish to learn more about these events or smaller-scale events that took place between characters.

• The ruins of an old skyscraper fell, miraculously only injuring one person, a resilient teenager nicknamed Shadow.
  • There was a firefight between Society Forces and the Unclean, resulting in losses both sides.
  • The Society Officers have a new commander; a mysterious figure known only as 'Lucifer'. He announced himself to be the brother of Saint's second-in-command Angel. He also announces that he wants both of them alive; he blames Angel and Saint for the execution of his uncle and the suicide of his mother and wishes them to suffer for it.

Saint and The Exiled IC

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saint Crash
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Saint and The Exiled; Open Slots!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:08 am

Sounds good; would I be allowed to play two characters though? I was thinking of a British woman who left to join Society but on arrival was removed due to her dangerous connections back in England, and possibly playing Hollowpoint too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Démon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Saint and The Exiled; Open Slots!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wasabi on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:19 am

I want to join this and right after writing this, I will submit my character. However, after doing that, how will I know that I am allowed to post? And where do I post? I'm new to RP-ing so forgive my ignorance.
Just as mankind's imagination knows no bounds, it's stupidity does not either.
You have a right to state your opinion-- I have the right to tell you it's stupid.

Wasabi
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!