Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yokai Yakuza

Yokai Yakuza

a part of “Yokai Yakuza”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

(PLAYERS NEEDED!!!) Human Hitmen, working for a Demonic Mafia. What could be a better combination?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yokai Yakuza”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Yokai Yakuza

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Yokai Yakuza"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Yokai Yakuza

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Hey, Jay. I'll sign up for this.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Awesome! Lemme just check out that sheet you gave me.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Sure thing.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:48 am

Hey, I think I'll start work on a profile for the Mad Scientist when I get some time. That cool with you?

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:13 am

Sure. It seems to fit you.

Ugh. The RP avatar isn't showing up for me...

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Hey if you have a chance can i reserve the inspector?
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:10 pm

I reckon I could play the part of Mad Scientist really well, along with giving it a few twists.

Also, I've just noticed that one of the ideas I have for my character is going to unwittingly throw a spanner in the works of the preordained romance subplot. Stuff like that takes some serious skill, bro. XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:24 pm

There, the Inspector has now been made. He also has a twist that may be shown later, i mean to the in game chars.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Cazuki, how is your character a black belt in boxing? Boxing has no belt system. Did you mean to say kickboxing?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Yeah i was thinking about that just now, i'm gonna change it.

EDIT: Changed!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 pm

All right. Now, your character is even more a badass.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Well, to pass the time…

I had this little story idea called 'Dragon Bloodsport.'

It's the version of Dragon Ball I made up that's supposed to be more realistic, and gritty. Goku is fighting to find his Father, Bardock, a highly decorated war hero, while caring for his wife and baby boy. As a result, he is forced to join in the cruel, filmed live show known as the 'Dragon Bloodsport,' said to pay its champions with 'One Wish,' with the help of the Briefs Crime Family, who primarily sell a drug called 'The Capsule.'

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm thinking of taking the role of the banshee....but the one picture I really want to use for her, as it happens, is a picture of a musician, and she's holding a guitar, which kinda defeats the purpose XD

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Let's see it? :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:40 pm

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/leng.jpg/

:/

The only other decent picture I could find of the same person is this and it isn't that good either XD

Alternatively, I could use either picture as simply a reference rather than the main image and then just use a description.

Also, I'm curious as to what demon powers, if any, the banshee would have. Is she just kinda useless or does she have some strength going for her?

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 pm

She has some powers.

- Weaker version of her sister's 'Seduction'

- Something generally used by the less popular classes?… XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Well, I was trying to write up a profile...but the end result was not so much a naggy, loud-mouthed woman as a really irritable, unhappy, violent, difficult sort of girl with no self-esteem XD I don't know if that's acceptable. She'd still be really hard to get along with and like...just not so much in a naggy housewife way. Sorry. I kinda got carried away while writing the profile ._. If that is at all acceptable to you, I'll think up a power and put it forward for you to judge. If not, I shall be on my merry way and hopefully you will find someone else to take the spot.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:46 pm

I would really like to get this off of the ground. I would have preferred a love interest for my character instead of being the only bachelor, but what the heck. Let's do it.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Ah, yes, sorry about that, True Grave.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!