Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Colors to fill the world.

Colors to fill the world.

a part of “Colors to fill the world.”, a fictional universe by zolzol.

Become a fragment of a god (or controle one!) , raise a army! , fight a giant living painting who holds a magical paintbrush!....wait what?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colors to fill the world.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Colors to fill the world.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Colors to fill the world."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Colors to fill the world.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Could I reserve the Chosen of Charcoal, please?
Role plays that need joining

Reflecting the Fate: A Final Fantasy Story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crest
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:47 pm

May I reserve the aspect of music, please?
ʜoɴɛɤ ɛɤɛs ∫ tɛɴdɛʀ ʜɛɑʀt

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Also, what is the appropriate age range for the Chosen characters?

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Can you reserve me chosen of music?

forever2b
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:18 pm

I just re-submited my character as the chosen of Music...hope you like it XD

EDIT: Sorry...I wrote it wrong...the aspect of music >___<...sorry for my clumisness
Last edited by blackwolf on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Black yer the ASPECT of Music!

Chosen of Music now reserved for 2b

Age range for Chosen can be between 18 and 30.

Chosen of Charcoal now reserved for Crest

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Awesome! Also, what and who are the tattoos for?

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Hello! This RP seems extremely interesting! I'd love to go fill out out for a General but I have some questions:

- What exactly are the generals - are they human? If not, what's their race or species, or are they just ink/paint/sort sort of substance created by the Beast?
- What kind of powers do you have in mind for the generals, I'd likes to know my limits to the powers. Since they're just as powerful as an Aspect, are they the opposite of the powers of the Aspects, or what?
- May I add in an age in the character sheet? If so, what's the range you're looking for?
- The tattoo thing - is it pertinent to being an Aspect, Chosen or General? Like some sort of symbol?

... I like asking questions.. A lot. o w o;

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:39 pm

For....anyone that wants a tattoo? Black is using his as a power surpressor in the same fashion my characters using his leather arm brace as one.

They could have magical propertys , just be decorative , Heck could make them talk if you have a good enough reason.

The Generals are 'The beasts' personal creations with his creators paint brush (The paint brush BTW is the Aspect of Paint.) and as such each general is much like a Aspect tho evil....and with 30 years of living behind them.

Their powers are completely up to you. Anything from manipulating a element to turning their skin in to armor to shape shifting. Remember , they have to go toe to toe with a Aspect with out breaking much of a sweat.

Age adding to the sheet is fine.

Read the first line for the tattoo question.

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 pm

zolzol wrote:Black yer the ASPECT of Music!

Chosen of Music now reserved for 2b

Age range for Chosen can be between 18 and 30.

Chosen of Charcoal now reserved for Crest

(°ロ°)☝ I got overlooked...?

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Yes! You did! Sorry about that. Unfortunately Black had pre reserved (He was part of the original RP) the aspect of music. You are free to choose another tho ^_^;

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Ah ~ It's ok. ◕ ◡ ◕
Then, can I reserve a spot for one of the Generals?

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Sorry for my clumsiness...I wrote the wrong word >//////<"

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 pm

General 1 reserved.

And no blackwolf , we shall NEVER forgive your clumsiness , it will haunt you the rest of your days.

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 pm

One last question... for now!

When it comes to weapons and powers, does it also dictate what the powers/weapons of the aspects? (ex. the Chosen of Ink gets a writing sword like the aspect which transforms into said sword)

Did I get that concept wrong?

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Weapons and powers are completely seperate and thank you for reminding me to edit that bit.

Weapons for chosen/Aspect are completely reliant on the person. Ink gets the writing sword , chosen can have a bow or a staff or just another sword.

The powers for chosen relys on the aspects true form (something i'll be adding to the character sheet.) so you can go read that for the explanation when it's edited in like , two minutes.

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Eepsssss....>////////< You scare me, Zolzol...I don't think a nice person like you have such petty thoughts, right? *puppy eyes* XD XD XD XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 pm

So the people applying for Chosen can make up the Aspect's powers, yes? Or is that the person applying for the Aspect's job?

Crest
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Aspects powers is up to the aspect.

However there is a item the aspect is connected to , that is the item the aspect came from (For Ink it's a fountain pen). The Chosen holds this item (thus giving them the ability to order around a Aspect) and the item gives the Chosen their power. Make sence?

Aspect-Item-Chosen.

zolzol
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!